161 members have voted

1. 1. Is the Dolphins Defense a concern for the Bills

• Yes
    • Heck NO!

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any team needs to be a concern for a team coming off an 8-8 season.

The Dolphins have improved. Regardless of your feelings on Mario, the two games against Buffalo he is going to come to play. He can still be a dominant force, IMO.

They have? This is not certain at all.

The Dolphins have improved. Regardless of your feelings on Mario, the two games against Buffalo he is going to come to play. He can still be a dominant force, IMO.

Ask a Dolphins fan if they think the Fins have improved. The recruiter at my last job was a huge Miami fan and posted on FB the day after they signed Mario, this quote from some area sportswriter:

It's hard to figure out the Dolphins, who seem to stick their finger into the socket, get shocked, and wonder how many of their other fingers can fit inside.

He then renounced his fandom and proclaimed himself a Bucs fan.

Ask a Dolphins fan if they think the Fins have improved. The recruiter at my last job was a huge Miami fan and posted on FB the day after they signed Mario, this quote from some area sportswriter:

It's hard to figure out the Dolphins, who seem to stick their finger into the socket, get shocked, and wonder how many of their other fingers can fit inside.

:lol:

To follow Miko, I presume

I'd ask where?

Lamar Miller is a better back then Anderson. Mario Williams is older and in the second half of last season there wasn't a better DE than Vernon. They've added Kiko, who looked very bad last season in Philly. Maxwell was the product of the Seattle defense and looked bad in Philly. They moved out of the top 10 of the draft. They haven't done anything about the OL, which was bad last season. They don't have a #2 CB or #3 for that matter. Their LBs are still bad, not that Buffalos is any better.

At best, they've stayed the same but that's best case scenario.

There is only one team in the AFC East that is a concern.

The Buffalo Bills?

As for me, the seemingly universal notion that they are not to be feared kind of makes me fear them...the pack is often wrong....

Edited by Buftex

Well if some random fan says it, it must be true.

This thread has a chance to look really, really stupid.

The Dolphins are not a threat because their defense wasn't the problem. They suck on offense. Also Mario is no threat. He doesn't really want to play. Get in his face and he will quit.

IMO, Mario will play like he has something to prove-- because he does. And, he has the ability. I think it's foolish to judge him based only on last season when he did, apparently, quit.

Well if some random fan says it, it must be true.

This thread has a chance to look really, really stupid.

I'd ask where?

Lamar Miller is a better back then Anderson. Mario Williams is older and in the second half of last season there wasn't a better DE than Vernon. They've added Kiko, who looked very bad last season in Philly. Maxwell was the product of the Seattle defense and looked bad in Philly. They moved out of the top 10 of the draft. They haven't done anything about the OL, which was bad last season. They don't have a #2 CB or #3 for that matter. Their LBs are still bad, not that Buffalos is any better.

At best, they've stayed the same but that's best case scenario.

IF the Dolphins stayed the same, what have the Bills currently done?

Looks like they are SOL at RB. I am so happy they let Lamar Miller get away. Stud.

Fred's still available ...

We all know it is really hard to find a RB in any round of the draft.

Looks like they are SOL at RB. I am so happy they let Lamar Miller get away. Stud.

Fred's still available ...

Rbs are a dime a dozen. They also really like Jay Ajayi or whatever his name is.

I will never fear a dolphin but this dismissing of a team that wasn't much worse than us is kinda silly.

IF the Dolphins stayed the same, what have the Bills currently done?

We all know it is really hard to find a RB in any round of the draft.

it is, actually, hard to find a rookie who is a complete RB and can block effectively right out of the gate. They did in fact try to sign CJ Anderson because he knew Gase's offense.

it is, actually, hard to find a rookie who is a complete RB and can block effectively right out of the gate. They did in fact try to sign CJ Anderson because he knew Gase's offense.

Good point. I do think that is part of the reason Lamar Miller wasn't an every down rb in Miami. I thought he was pretty good too but two different coaching staffs didn't fully use him.