RGIII released

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to recap: he left this note on his locker after clean out this year:

kV1xR9e.jpg

This guy really thinks highly of himself. Not a fan, personally.

Who doesn't think highly of themselves, especially a pro athlete? I don't see anything wrong with that sign.

I just worry hiw damaged his knee is. It's also why I worry long term about Taylor. When these guys aren't using their legs, can they beat you consistently with their arms? I'm not so sure.

Who doesn't think highly of themselves, especially a pro athlete? I don't see anything wrong with that sign.

I just worry hiw damaged his knee is. It's also why I worry long term about Taylor. When these guys aren't using their legs, can they beat you consistently with their arms? I'm not so sure.

This sign is a passive-aggressive billboard for how deep he thinks he is. It's also not his first and only demonstration of this behavior.

This sign is a passive-aggressive billboard for how deep he thinks he is. It's also not his first and only demonstration of this behavior.

I think we overanalyze things too much.

Dude doesn't get in trouble and isn't clubbing 24/7. If he can play (and that's the question now), that's all that matters.

I think we overanalyze things too much.

Dude doesn't get in trouble and isn't clubbing 24/7. If he can play (and that's the question now), that's all that matters.

Besides a taste for the sauce/clubbing there are other psychological/emotional impediments to be being able to play (all that matters).

He has been a stubborn, uncoachable diva at times. His inability to quiet the urge to hang the not-so-subtly passive aggressive note on his locker falls in line with reports of his childish, selfish behavior.