Brock Osweiler - 4 yrs/72 mill in Houston(signed)

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not convinced he is even game manager standard. But they won despite horrible QBing this season. It will never happen but the Peyton Manning that won this Superbowl should be mentioned with Brad Johnson and Trent Dilfer as illustrations that occasionally a below average QB can win a Superbowl with a great team around him.

13 freakin completions the entire game, 12 of them basic throws. The Sheriff was all outta ammo, smart to pack it in.

To be fair, it looked like he wanted nothing to do with any altercation and was trying to get out of there

Exactly. No way to know what started it, but from that video he didn't do anything wrong despite what looked like a bunch of white trash harassing him.

I was kidding. And on a similar note, it looks like the DA in McCoy's case wants that to die quietly.

haha I thought you might have been but um... You never know around here. I was kidding too when I said he shouldn't be shoving women right before FA. Should have added the old smiley.

McCoy case - lol. The DA must be uh, busy.

I saw an article and it raised an interesting point. If others are suspended for putting their hands on females, does he get a free pass? It's clear he pushed a woman ( yes it looked like he was trying to get away), but if the rules are you don't put your hands on a female no matter what, does he still get a free pass?

I saw an article and it raised an interesting point. If others are suspended for putting their hands on females, does he get a free pass? It's clear he pushed a woman ( yes it looked like he was trying to get away), but if the rules are you don't put your hands on a female no matter what, does he still get a free pass?

Who has ever been suspended for anything remotely close to what he did (which was absolutely nothing -- football players still have a right to defend themselves)?

Who has ever been suspended for anything remotely close to what he did (which was absolutely nothing -- football players still have a right to defend themselves)?

The whole point was that he put his hands on a female. Ray Rice is one, Greg Hardy is another, Ray McDonald etc... I'm not saying him shoving her to get away is the same as what the other players were suspended for, but the point the article was making is, does he get a pass because he " only shoved her"?

The whole point was that he put his hands on a female. Ray Rice is one, Greg Hardy is another, Ray McDonald etc... I'm not saying him shoving her to get away is the same as what the other players were suspended for, but the point the article was making is, does he get a pass because he " only shoved her"?

Actually that is what you are saying by bracketing them all with a meaningless phrase like 'put his hands on a woman'. Insinuating there is some reasonable comparison by even bringing up Rice and Hardy in the context of the video of Osweiler is absurd.

Unless there is more to this story that hasn't been seen yet, this is the biggest non-story of the off-season.