Sam Bradford re-signs with Eagles

the one thing that i realize still reading through this thread is that i don't want to give Taylor that much money.

i have 100% surety that we will draft a QB and he will start at least one or two games in 2016 (assuming we do not find some great backup). being that we could have a young guy to the side i dont' see the need to panic and spend on him.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no grudge. Hes good sometimes, he sucks sometimes.

I enjoy prodding the blind fanboys, this is a you thing more than it is a me thing. Let me praise his deep ball it's good, happy now ?

In the world of Ryan L Billz, stating that Tyrod Taylor is between the 15th and 20th best QB in the NFL = "blind fanboy." Coming from a guy who was still optimistic about EJ Manuel who, quite literally, never showed himself to be among the league's top 50 QB's through two years in the league. Noted.

In the world of Ryan L Billz, stating that Tyrod Taylor is between the 15th and 20th best QB in the NFL = "blind fanboy." Coming from a guy who was still optimistic about EJ Manuel who, quite literally, never showed himself to be among the league's top 50 QB's through two years in the league. Noted.

Last post on this because it's getting old .

Chiefs 2nd half = outdone by the ultimate game manager. Gross

Pats entire 2nd game = Trent Edwards snuck into Tyrod's jersey

Eagles game = pantsed by Bradford. Gross

redskins game = pantsed by Cousins. gross

Titans game = 14 point 106 yard VICTORY vs crap team ! yay.

Cowboys game = 16 points beats Kellen Moore. VICTORY!

Settle down with that crown, keep bringing up Ej if it makes you feel better. Reply in pm if you need to.

He's okay, he has tools. He improves or he gets pantsed with playoffs on the line again.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Haha. It always comes back to EJ for you. It's a weird obsession.

But since you made it about EJ, it would make some people feel better if we didn't average more points and passing yards in terrible EJ's starts than Taylor's. :)

Taylor is without a doubt our starter but I still don't know if he can win games with his arm. And in a passing league, that's a problem. Hopefully he takes the next step.

You know, now that the contract details are out, I can't fault the Eagles FO too much.

It's a lot of money, but most of the cap hit is next year, and he has very little guaranteed after this year.

The word from Whaley is that none if the QBs look like day 1 starters, and that they need at least a year on the bench. If the Eagles see a guy they like but needs a year, they don't need to worry about throwing him into the fire like we did EJ.

Good point. I just don't see much upside in Bradford and think he is replacement level. Is he any better than Brian Hoyer?

You know, now that the contract details are out, I can't fault the Eagles FO too much.

It's a lot of money, but most of the cap hit is next year, and he has very little guaranteed after this year.

The word from Whaley is that none if the QBs look like day 1 starters, and that they need at least a year on the bench. If the Eagles see a guy they like but needs a year, they don't need to worry about throwing him into the fire like we did EJ.

They had the same plan with EJ to have him sit, but Kolb's accident blew that plan to hell.

Throwing shade at Chip, which seems standard now of anyone who played for him and no longer has to...

@mattlombardo975

Bradford: My mind is a great asset. I relish the opportunity to step to the line, survey a defense and audible w/out wasting plays. #Eagles

Settle down with that crown, keep bringing up Ej if it makes you feel better. Reply in pm if you need to.

He's okay, he has tools. He improves or he gets pantsed with playoffs on the line again.

You just brought up what may have been his six worst starts of the season (excluding KC), two of which he won. You can do that for any QB ya know. Cousins lost 7 games last season. I could go through those games and paint a dubious picture of his prospects as well. You're not fooling anyone. Once again, when you only point out negative things about a guy- and never one single positive, of which there are many- day after day after day, it becomes clear that you have an obsession with Taylor.

Edited by metzelaars_lives

You just brought up what may have been his six worst starts of the season (excluding KC), two of which he won. You can do that for any QB ya know. Cousins lost 7 games last season. I could go through those games and paint a dubious picture of his prospects as well. You're not fooling anyone. Once again, when you only point out negative things about a guy- and never one single positive, of which there are many- day after day after day, it becomes clear that you have an obsession with Taylor

Did you enjoy the playoffs ? Cool.

Dubious picture ? The one where we played the NFC least and afc south crap ? Okay.

clearly the Bills are low-balling incognito so that TT dies this year and they don't need to pay him. OBD is so #rogue and cheap!

LOL

Dubious picture ? The one where we played the NFC least and afc south crap ? Okay.

Yes I enJoyed the playoffs. I predicted and rooted for the Broncos and they won! GO broncos!! wait i mean Bills! i mean oh wait thats rite Rex Ryan Neutered our defense and we missed the playoffs...****.

You just brought up what may have been his six worst starts of the season (excluding KC), two of which he won. You can do that for any QB ya know. Cousins lost 7 games last season. I could go through those games and paint a dubious picture of his prospects as well. You're not fooling anyone. Once again, when you only point out negative things about a guy- and never one single positive, of which there are many- day after day after day, it becomes clear that you have an obsession with Taylor.

Its a dirty Job but someone has to be the the head Tyrod Troll, if not, there would be too much QB positivity on a Bills Board and the space and time continuum would rip and scott norwoods zombie clone would replace carp and miss a Super Bowl wining FG after Tyrod wins QB of the year and the Ryan brothers make the Bills the #1 defense with their super awesome complicated scheme where every down they blitz all the DBs and drop the whole D line into coverage confusing offenses all over the league to the point they forfeit cuz they cant stop laughing at our defensive scheme. See its a necessary evil that balances out the universe. Ying and Yang.

Bradford was set to be a UFA and was a former No. 1 overall pick...huge difference.

Well, to be fair, he did complete 65% of his passes and throw for 3,700 yards.

And the most injured QB with expectations set on him to turn it around every off season. He got his $60M rookie contract deal and now this insane $36M deal with the Eagles...The rich keep getting richer.

For the millionth time, if our defense was even somewhere between the 2014 and 2015 versions, we would've coasted into the playoffs. It takes a whole team ya know. But it would be a cold day in hell before you ever acknowledged that our offense finished 12th in scoring and 13th overall. As another poster alluded to- and believe me when I tell you that I hate when people throw this term around loosely- I'm starting to question if your whole Taylor stance is an elaborate troll. In which case, I gotta hand it to ya, you win in the sense that you have successfully wasted a good deal of my time arguing with you. Edited by metzelaars_lives