Antonin Scalia dead?

Juror#8

I didn't see your mea culpa before I posted.

You sure you don't want to pull a gatorman and insist you're right for the next three months despite all evidence to the contrary?

Nah. I have no problem admitting a mistake.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You sure? Just look at all the fun Gatorman has.

(I'm just trying to make this a teachable moment for him, of course.)

One thing I have to say about gatorman, he does hang in there and take a lot of punishment. With some of the posters here you have to put the ego aside and take lumps. It's over quicker that way.

With some of the posters here you have to put the ego aside and take lumps. It's over quicker that way.

I remember when I first started visiting this side of the website. Bush was president, and the unemployment rate ticked down a full percentage point, and I started an in-your-face thread, much in the style that you see gatorman do it every once in a...well...every day, actually.

The entire morning I spent getting my ass handed to me from every angle, from those on the right and left, because the number was not fully representative of the reality of the time. It took one ass beating to admit my mistake.

To gatorman, however, he does it with a joy like you see from Bill Murray in the dentist chair.

You'd have a better chance of teaching my dog to read the Wall Street Journal and I don't even have a dog.

Hey, I can bring the mount to Moses, but I can't make him climb the damn thing. Doesn't mean I won't bring him the mount, though.

No they are busy brutally beating up war heros for not being down with black lives matter.

Game .......................Set..................Match

Mitch McConnell tweet today that he is just following the #ReidStandard

CblxffdUcAAD1eM.png

Video of the same:

http://www.c-span.org/video/?c4581302/reid-duty-give-nominees-vote

Sen. Harry Reid: “The duties of the Senate are set forth in the U.S. Constitution. Nowhere in that document does it say the Senate has a duty to give Presidential nominees a vote. It says appointments shall be made with the advice and consent of the Senate. That is very different than saying every nominee receives a vote.”

Edited by B-Man

CblxffdUcAAD1eM.png

Video of the same:

Sen. Harry Reid: “The duties of the Senate are set forth in the U.S. Constitution. Nowhere in that document does it say the Senate has a duty to give Presidential nominees a vote. It says appointments shall be made with the advice and consent of the Senate. That is very different than saying every nominee receives a vote.”

This two party system has really run it course. :rolleyes:

CblxffdUcAAD1eM.png

Video of the same:

That is the post of the day right there.

It's racist to not let Obama pick the next Supreme Court justice.

"We see it as a civil rights violation for them to in any way impair the Constitution of this country and to act as if the president is anything less than the president of the United States until January 20, 2017," the Rev. Al Sharpton told reporters after the private meeting.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/02/19/obama-praises-outstanding-work-of-black-lives-matter-organizers-at-white-house-meeting/

GAME OVER (AGAIN):

Joe Biden says that the President should not name a SCOTUS nominee “ONCE THE POLITICAL SEASON IS UNDERWAY.”

“If you’re keeping score, this means that the current president,

current vice president,

current Senate minority leader,

and incoming Senate minority leader have all gone on record in the past in favor of obstructing a Supreme Court nominee.”

But keep calling the GOP racist.............. :lol:

biden_face_palm.jpg

Added:

C-Span video added

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/02/22/c-span-digs-up-1992-video-of-joe-biden-making-republicans-current-argument-to-wait-on-a-scalia-replacement/

Edited by B-Man

So if you don't join in the GROUP-HATE of Justice Scalia, its a microaggression or something

Black Law Students at Georgetown: We Are Shaken and Angry at Conservatives’ Response to Scalia’s Death

Grow up kids.

Anyone ever notice how you never, ever, ever hear pissing and moaning from Asian students? Or Latino students?

Hell, they don't even have to be students. Do you see #AsianLivesMatter or #LatinoLivesMatter?

Makes ya kinda wonder why, no?

Anyone ever notice how you never, ever, ever hear pissing and moaning from Asian students? Or Latino students?

Hell, they don't even have to be students. Do you see #AsianLivesMatter or #LatinoLivesMatter?

The Asian and Latino experiences are often cited to discredit CRT be legal experts and judges, as if they needed additional reasons for doing so.

Great questions. I guess it's because of history. Those groups were never slaves, or Jim Crowed or had a civil rights movement