What is your 2016 Marketing Slogan Suggestion?

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a good one and anyone under 45 has no idea what your talking about with Talking Loud. God I hated that Talking Proud Jingle. Thank god for the Bills Shout song.

Yeah, I knew I was showing my age there but also knew that a specific, albeit small, segment of this board would get it. :beer:

Well played

Thanks. At least two people got it. :lol:

Yeah, I knew I was showing my age there but also knew that a specific, albeit small, segment of this board would get it. :beer:

Thanks. At least two people got it. :lol:

"Buffalo's got a feeling, Talking Proud Talking Proud....." What's not to love?

Step 1. At the next press conference, Russ Brandon will step to the podium and announce that the name for the Bills mascot has been changed to 'Buffalo Biff' because we need another bully.

Step 2. Russ will introduce Buffalo Biff at the press conference and invite him to the podium to say a few words.

Step 3. Buffalo Biff approaches the microphone, taps it, then asks "Is this thing on" After the media and some kool-aid drinking fans stop laughing, he announces: "Act like a tree, and get outta here"

Step 4. Russ will then explain that he truly is, his other self and that Coach Ryan is really Doc. Brown and their new plan is to take this team back to the future; So everybody, just hop on and we'll all enjoy the ride.

Russ will call It, the new step - up program.