2016 Draft Analyst/Expert Mock drafts and Big Boards

YoloinOhio

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would hate the Conklin or Decker pick, They are both JAG's to me.

I like this guy's site...

http://www.nfldraftgeek.com/2016nfldraftrankings.html

He has a chart for each position, and groups rankings. He has 4 QB's ranks as top tier "Gold" prospects. One WR as Gold, 7 D-lineman as Gold, 2 OT's, 4LB's, 1 Safety, 1 CB.

Of course, not everyone will agree with the rankings, but I expect the Bills to draft one of the "Gold" tier guys.

Edited by HoF Watkins

I like Miller a lot. I think that he is one of the best. He's a little arrogant on twitter but he seems to know his stuff.

p.s. He has 7 Buckeyes and 1 former Buckeye going in the 1st.

Surprised to see Treadwell after Mike Thomas. Though I think Thomas is going to be very good in the pros. I remember how little Miller thought of EJ as an NFL QB and how high he had Watkins and Von Miller. He said Von was the highest he has ever rated a player, and Watkins second (he has only been doing it for 10 years or less). I think he's been pretty good. He admits he missed on Keuchly, who he said he didn't give a 1st rd grade.

Eli Apple's stock really seems to be rising recently...

Edited by YoloinOhio

I like Miller a lot. I think that he is one of the best. He's a little arrogant on twitter but he seems to know his stuff.

p.s. He has 7 Buckeyes and 1 former Buckeye going in the 1st.

Agreed on Miller

As to his mock, if Jaylon Smith gets past Miami and the Giants I'd be looking to move up and get him

Edited by thebandit27

Cavn-SAUEAIiULV.jpg

Oh God I hope it doesn't play out like this. That would be worst case for us. Lee has only 2 years experience at LB. No thanks. If we miss out on guys like Ragland, Shaq Lawson, Jaylon Smith then I'm going to be super bummed. That Jets win in the last game won't be a happy memory anymore.

Oh and I'm here to say Braxton Miller is super overrated. He doesn't have NFL receiver hands or route running. He was successful because he was a good athlete again less talented competition. It won't translate to the NFL. I hope they don't think about taking a flyer on him in hopes he can become something. Project players like that shouldn't be taken in the first 2 rounds

Edited by kdiggz

Oh God I hope it doesn't play out like this. That would be worst case for us. Lee has only 2 years experience at LB. No thanks. If we miss out on guys like Ragland, Shaq Lawson, Jaylon Smith then I'm going to be super bummed. That Jets win in the last game won't be a happy memory anymore.

Oh and I'm here to say Braxton Miller is super overrated. He doesn't have NFL receiver hands or route running. He was successful because he was a good athlete again less talented competition. It won't translate to the NFL. I hope they don't think about taking a flyer on him in hopes he can become something. Project players like that shouldn't be taken in the first 2 rounds

FWIW, I like Lee a lot more than I like Ragland. He is a way better athlete. Jaylon Smith is the guy that I think that I want but I like Treadwell a lot too.

In terms of Braxton his athleticism already translated at the Senior Bowl which is why some have him as high as the first. He was the best athlete on the field that week by all accounts. I wouldn't take him in the 1st but wouldn't hate him in the 2nd.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

FWIW, I like Lee a lot more than I like Ragland. He is a way better athlete. Jaylon Smith is the guy that I think that I want but I like Treadwell a lot too.

In terms of Braxton his athleticism already translated at the Senior Bowl which is why some have him as high as the first. He was the best athlete on the field that week by all accounts. I wouldn't take him in the 1st but would hate him in the 2nd.

Lee is built like a SS and in Rex's defense there is no such position. Shaq and Jaylon would be day 1 starters/impact players and their measureables are impressive. That would be a huge drop off in talent if we can't get one of those guys and it would all point back to us getting 1 extra meaningless win.

Braxton Miller is an athlete but that's not a position on the football field. I thought he looked pretty bad in the senior bowl at WR and returns. It would be a huge reach to go for him in round 1 so I hope we are not the suckers that do so

:edit: I used the word "bad" but the more appropriate word would be raw. Miller is very "raw" (aka project)