Sully column implies Rex is stealing the Pegula's money

JoeF

Terry & Kim didn't get to where they are by being stupid! Rex, on the other hand???

Rex is no dummy.... He leveraged his daddy's success and reputation into his own fortune and fame... He's exceptional at generating publicity out of thin air.

So I'd argue Rex isn't where he is out of stupidity either

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To me, the idea that the head coach shouId play little or no role in scouting potential draft picks is counterintuitive and I suspect most of those who say otherwise do so out of an anti-Sullivan reflex reaction. It would be interesting to know if most other HCs were kicking it in Hawaii (or some other beach resort) last week, or working with their teams' scouting departments in Alabama. Without that information, it's hard to know whether Rex deserves to be criticized for slacking off during a critical part of the offseason, or not.

in this thread we had photos of bill obrien, bellicheck, sean payton, i saw reports of doug pederson, todd bowles, hugh jackson, john fox, bruce arians, and of course the two coaching staffs

in a week that includes two staffs coaching the probowl, and 2 in the superbowl, an initial list of 10 head coaches is a pretty good chunk. i didnt go team by team to look at the other 18 HCs, just googled and looked at two articles that had some names mentioned... gruden and mcadoo, along with rex were 3 mentioned as not going

It's worth noting that within two days after losing the AFC championship game in brutal fashion, Belichick was in Mobile. No Hawaiian vacation for him.

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4790246/bill-belichick-really-is-on-to-2016-hes-already-arrived-at-the-senior-bowl

And the NJ Giants only sent there special tems coach. Lots of head coaches NOT there.

In his defense, he thought they were 13 year olds. But regardless, they should have stayed off of his lawn chairs.

you guys are really twisted !

Yes, but are they all in Hawaii drinking mai-tais on the beach?

with kromer? and a nifty set of beach chairs ?

Sully , where are you when we need you !!!

Did Kromer beat them up afterward?

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

I would never, ever accuse any NFL coach of being lazy. These guys work very, very hard and just about round the clock during the season. There also is hardly any off season for these guys.

Sully, on the other hand, simply goes to his snark tool box a few times a week and (about 90% of the time) writes (read bitches) about whomever he wants complain/attack that day.