Clinton Political Dynasty

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

She's ordered to be deposed within 75 days.

She'd better hurry up and start her campaign to get the most mileage out being a victim of political targeting.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Foxx said:

man, you two took away my thunder. was gonna post...

she better tell Joe to hurry up and make her his VP candidate.

https://twitter.com/SeanLangille/status/1234545795094974464

seems Cheryl Mills is gonna get some time in the chair as well.

They will never wind up in the chair that is sometimes used to deal with seditionists, spies, and traitors if you know what I mean.  Unfortunately.  The ones that are found within the walls of major prisons.........................

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

They will never wind up in the chair that is sometimes used to deal with seditionists, spies, and traitors if you know what I mean.  Unfortunately.  The ones that are found within the walls of major prisons.........................

i am not one to say what punishment should be meted out. my one and only concern is accountability for everyone, on the same scale of justice.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

She's ordered to be deposed within 75 days.

8 hours ago, Foxx said:

man, you two took away my thunder. was gonna post...

she better tell Joe to hurry up and make her his VP candidate.

https://twitter.com/SeanLangille/status/1234545795094974464

seems Cheryl Mills is gonna get some time in the chair as well.

It gets even better. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

16 hours ago, Hedge said:

It gets even better. 

Well, if you're trying to destroy evidence, what better place to ask than people on the internet... where your incriminating questions about how to commit a significant crime don't ever truly go away.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Well, if you're trying to destroy evidence, what better place to ask than people on the internet... where your incriminating questions about how to commit a significant crime don't ever truly go away.

Combetta is not a very good IT.  There's a reason you have two Reddit accounts.  One account for legit stuff and the other for pr0n and stuff you don't want traced back to you.

• Haha (+1) 1

....hilarious....Bernie is "baloney" and she was Bulls*&t"........the skank just won't give it up.....

Hillary Clinton goes after Bernie Sanders again: His campaign is 'just baloney'

By Julia Musto | Fox News

Doubling down on comments made in a Hulu documentary she had filmed before the 2020 primary season, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said Tuesday that Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders' campaign is "just baloney."

In an interview on ABC's "Good Morning America" with host Linsey Davis, the former 2016 presidential candidate said that her opinion of Sanders and his campaign has not changed.

"That was my authentic opinion then; it's my authentic opinion now," she said.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/hillary-clinton-bernie-sanders-baloney-good-morning-america-interview-docuseries

2 hours ago, /dev/null said:

Combetta is not a very good IT.  There's a reason you have two Reddit accounts.  One account for legit stuff and the other for pr0n and stuff you don't want traced back to you.

\dev\null ?

• Haha (+1) 2