Clinton Political Dynasty

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

He won't get them, because they're not in the National Archives, because they were on a private server specifically to keep them out of the archives.  Because you can't be found guilty of a crime if there's no evidence.

If you're a Democrat, I mean.  A Republican, you're guilty if you're accused.

• Like (+1) 5

Hillary related Star Trek programming alert.  H & I (Heroes and Icons) is broadcasting the episode "Turnabout Intruder" tomorrow Tuesday at 8 PM Eastern time.  The episode that some say predicted Hillary Clinton and others who feel it inspired Hillary Clinton.  

Edited by RochesterRob
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Hillary related Star Trek programming alert.  H & I (Heroes and Icons) is broadcasting the episode "Turnabout Intruder" tomorrow Tuesday at 8 PM Eastern time.  The episode that some say predicted Hillary Clinton and others who feel it inspired Hillary Clinton.  

but that would mean Trump and Hillbag had a fling?

Tulsi Gabbard: I Am Not Going to Run as a Third Party Candidate, Hillary Clinton, but Here’s What I *Will* Do

FTA:

What did she say she would do? “Take back” the party from who she called “corrupt warmongers.” She also stated she wanted to help her party and country go back to being for the people and by the people, which she believes they have gotten away from.

Gabbard’s reference to “corrupt warmongers” was a not-so-veiled shot at Hillary Clinton, who she also called a “warmonger” in response to Clinton’s absurd allegations about her being a “Russian asset.”

https://www.redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2019/11/04/tulsi-gabbard-not-going-run-third-party-candidate-hillary-clinton-heres-will/

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Tulsi Gabbard: I Am Not Going to Run as a Third Party Candidate, Hillary Clinton, but Here’s What I *Will* Do

FTA:

What did she say she would do? “Take back” the party from who she called “corrupt warmongers.” She also stated she wanted to help her party and country go back to being for the people and by the people, which she believes they have gotten away from.

Gabbard’s reference to “corrupt warmongers” was a not-so-veiled shot at Hillary Clinton, who she also called a “warmonger” in response to Clinton’s absurd allegations about her being a “Russian asset.”

https://www.redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2019/11/04/tulsi-gabbard-not-going-run-third-party-candidate-hillary-clinton-heres-will/

Hillary's going to send a very nice flower arrangement to her funeral.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Tulsi is ex-military.  I want to see her go full Rambo on the Hilldog.  "Hillary (Murdock), I'm coming to get YOU!" 

Tulsi would have to survive her upcoming suicide attempt first.