Clinton Political Dynasty

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, DC Tom said:

You sure it wasn't the Courier Express interviewing Ben Franklin?

Hmmm... i thought about that for a moment, but then i thought: trump tower, nyc, posed photo... etc... I mean, Franklin COULD have time traveled forward and arranged this photo and this post, but the energy it would require to time travel in his day is SUBSTANTIAL, so then my thinking went: well, if they didn't have access to so much energy back in Ben Franklin's day, would this effort be worthy of the energy necessary to send him forward in time?

I, after a thorough review, concluded that no, it wasn't the Courier Express interviewing Ben Franklin.

13 hours ago, row_33 said:

Hard to believe Hillary was at the funeral, she didn’t try to hog the spotlight with her whining. At least from what I saw.

I wonder if Hiliary will take a moment to ponder why Barbara Bush was generally liked while Hiliary is generally despised

Nah, the viper is probably glad the old bag is gone

Just now, /dev/null said:

I wonder if Hiliary will take a moment to ponder why Barbara Bush was generally liked while Hiliary is generally despised

"Because she didn't try to be president, but willingly accepted her role as a victim of misogyny."

One mag blamed the US system because it it was Canada or the UK Hillary would have had an easier time winning the top prize

i would welcome her going to the UK and trying her luck there

3 hours ago, row_33 said:

One mag blamed the US system because it it was Canada or the UK Hillary would have had an easier time winning the top prize

i would welcome her going to the UK and trying her luck there

Hillary would be a riot in one of those parliamentary 'grill the PM' sessions they do in England.

Hillary.

We’re pretty sure the fact that you’re a wife had very little to do with how badly you lost the election BUT whatever you need to tell yourself so you can sleep at night.

In fact, it would seem that her lack of attention to the good people of Wisconsin was a far bigger issue … just sayin’.

Oooh, how modern woman and stuff.

Girl power!

if0OZ38F_normal.jpg

I'd go with 2x loser instead!

Gary having trouble with dates again.........

My post is regarding a tweet about Hillary from 2 hours ago, regarding her newsworthy speech last night.

Your constant attempt at making any Clinton reference as "old news"............shows how weak your arguments are.....:D

Edited by B-Man

50 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Didn't we know this already?  Hillary's campaign was pocketing money intended for state races?

I remember that being reported in the summer of 2016, that some sort of special funding vehicle the DNC set up for joint donations wasn't as "joint" in practice as it was in theory.

5 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Didn't we know this already?  Hillary's campaign was pocketing money intended for state races?

I remember that being reported in the summer of 2016, that some sort of special funding vehicle the DNC set up for joint donations wasn't as "joint" in practice as it was in theory.

I don't think anyone cares about money laundering, or big financial shenanigans involving huge sums. It has to be connected to something like child trafficking, sex cults, genocide, etc. or it won't bother partisans. 

Edited by OJABBA