Clinton Political Dynasty

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, /dev/null said:

if you're talking to boyst, it's gotta be minor league

There is so much joke in there it is not even funny. Jesus. Hahaha

Edit: obviously, yes it's funny as !@#$.

Edited by Boyst62
  • Haha (+1) 1

THIS IS HOW CLINTONS THANK CALIFORNIA?

Deadlines for disclosing charitable donations from governments are for the little people.

More from master Clinton Foundation sleuth Charles Ortel. And he’s just getting warmed up. Things are about to get very hot on this front.

Hillary Clinton’s ‘Deplorables 2’ moment and why it matters for America’s future
 by Steve Hilton

Original Article

First there was the casual sexism: the reason white women didn’t back her when she ran for president, Hillary Clinton believes, is “a sort of ongoing pressure to vote the way that your husband, your boss, your son, whoever, believes you should.” Have you noticed that her sneering always seems to take the same form? She’s become the queen of the contemptuous listicle that tails off into a snarling “whatever.” Remember the formulation in the speech where she came up with the term “basket of deplorables?” “You could put half of Trump´s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables,” Hillary said.

more at the link:

gm180315425%20(1)

Edited by B-Man

She was going thru the unusual litany of how the GOP hates women and puppies, then looks up to see where she is and adds proudly “Indian-Americans”

But they are probably in the top three for ethnic demographic income and wealth in the  US

23 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"Today, kids, I'll be teaching you how to delete emails..."

DYl-SGHVMAACxIr.jpg

Back in the good ole days when computers were stupid and only did what you told them to do.  I miss those days. :)

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Back in the good ole days when computers were stupid and only did what you told them to do.  I miss those days. :)

I, for one, completely appreciate our generous, wonderful, and benevolent computer overlords.

• Haha (+1) 2