Clinton Political Dynasty

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

No one's called her a stooge for that.

They've called her a mendacious, hypocritical, self-serving B word.  But not a stooge.

And they are doing it to distract from the real issues, just like with Whitewater, Travelgate, Seth Rich, Benghazi, Pizzagate, the "murder" of Vince Foster, Filegate, the Clinton foundation and the soon to be exposed DCTomGate!! 

12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

And they are doing it to distract from the real issues, just like with Whitewater, Travelgate, Seth Rich, Benghazi, Pizzagate, the "murder" of Vince Foster, Filegate, the Clinton foundation and the soon to be exposed DCTomGate!! 

How are you going to be able to eat all the crow with so much egg on your face?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

The greatest skaters of all time.

Image result for hillary clinton ice skates

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Tiberius said:

I guess there are enough people out there who believe Hillary was a Russian stooge and Trump is the one being framed. All the evidence that matters is what Trump says and that is where all truth, evidence and actions should flow from, the will of the leader 

Actually I thinnk Hill'ry is pretty much a stooge in general as well as being a liar, self-aggrandizing, narcissistic in extremis and an all around fat-thighed has-been.  (If you PM me I'll take the gloves off and tell you what I really think about her.)

20 minutes ago, Keukasmallie said:

Actually I thinnk Hill'ry Trump is pretty much a stooge in general as well as being a liar, self-aggrandizing, narcissistic in extremis and an all around fat-thighed has-been.  (If you PM me I'll take the gloves off and tell you what I really think about her.)

Fixed it for you....

Looks like Shep Smith also fixed the whole uranium thing for you too:lol:

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, baskin said:

Fixed it for you....

Looks like Shep Smith also fixed the whole uranium thing for you too:lol:

You both are whiny and tend to go all hissy fit so I see a lot of Shepard Smith in you. Somehow though, I view you as the sheep. 

7 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You both are whiny and tend to go all hissy fit so I see a lot of Shepard Smith in you. Somehow though, I view you as the sheep. 

I find it predictable that you say whiny and hissy fit when talking about Shepard Smith....I don't watch a lot of news TV but they showed the segment this morning and I watched it....it was the exact opposite of whiny and hissy (which seems to adequately describe the rights of the views on this issue) - He was measured and calm and laid the whole thing out...perhaps you could watch it and tell me what part was a hissy fit....

• Thank you (+1) 1

that makes it 9 straight essays and articles from lib/left mags that are painting Bill Clinton's administration as racist and elitist.

i don't know what they wanted....

Edited by row_33

1 hour ago, baskin said:

I find it predictable that you say whiny and hissy fit when talking about Shepard Smith....I don't watch a lot of news TV but they showed the segment this morning and I watched it....it was the exact opposite of whiny and hissy (which seems to adequately describe the rights of the views on this issue) - He was measured and calm and laid the whole thing out...perhaps you could watch it and tell me what part was a hissy fit....

I've watched enough of Shepard Smith to conclude that he is whiny and often has a hissy fit over things. He also jumps to conclusions.

40 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I've watched enough of Shepard Smith to conclude that he is whiny and often has a hissy fit over things. He also jumps to conclusions.

Ya, the guy that donated to Clinton's foundation did it in 2007 and did not own the friggin company anymore when the uranium deal happened. So stupid. He is actually being called out for pointing out the truth. No wonder right wingers hate the media. They tell the truth

https://hotair.com/archives/2017/11/22/hell-indeed-frozen-hillary-clinton-consents-interview-conservative-radio/

by Duane Patterson

The former Secretary of State and 2016 Democratic nominee for the presidency, Hillary Rodham Clinton, did something that frankly I, being a producer in conservative talk radio for 22 years, never thought would happen – consent to a long-form interview with a conservative host. She called in to the Hugh Hewitt Show for a pre-scheduled 30 minute interview with Hugh. After 32 minutes, Hugh admitted he had kept her over their allotted time and began to wrap up. Saying that she was rather enjoying herself and blowing off the time limit stops, Secretary Clinton offered to continue, and the interview ran to 45 minutes. You can hear the whole interview on the Salem Radio Network, or at Hugh’s website here.

There will be lots of comments about the interview, both what Secretary Clinton had to say and the way in which Hugh conducted it. And all comment is fair in love, war, and talk radio. For the record, however, there was one caveat to the interview, which was the interview was to be about her book, What Happened. That’s exactly what the interview was about.

What one will find in this interview are all sorts of nuggets that will be deemed very interesting to not only people on the right, but people on the left as well. Here’s just an example. At one point in the interview, Secretary Clinton brought up the events in Benghazi on September 11, 2012. Hugh took the opportunity to ask her one question that’s always bugged him about the sequence of events, which is why she left the State Department relatively early, if at all, when the crisis was still unfolding and went home. Here’s the transcript of that exchange:

HH: I agree with that. On Benghazi, I have one question. On Page 230, you write, “The Republicans swung at me and missed at the 11 hour long Benghazi hearing.” That’s true, by the way, I absolutely 100% agree. My question is do you regret leaving the State Department that night?

HRC: Oh, you know, I was there until 9, 10:00. We had done a number of what are called SVTC’s, you know, satellite conferences. I had talked on the phone. I had talked over satellite with our team in Libya. I had talked with members of our government, Defense and Intel and others, obviously the White House. And you know, we knew that our goal was to find all of our people and get them out of there, and that was ongoing. And so you know, I went home for a few hours of sleep. I talked to the President, bringing him totally up to date, and then obviously, you know, headed back early the next morning.

HH: But do you regret, do you wish you had stayed there all night? Do you think it would have been different had you stayed there?

HRC: I doubt it, Hugh. I doubt it, because that was never the principal charge that the Republicans and others made against me, and those in the administration. So I don’t think that silenced the critics, because there seem to be a calculation that this was an issue that they could make political.

So to paraphrase, Hugh was basically asking her if she thought leaving early was a mistake. Would staying put and showing leadership have made a difference to get our personnel out of there? Could her continued presence have perhaps gotten assets in place faster to save lives? Her first response was that she had been in meetings and calls, and had briefed the President, and then went home to get some sleep. The crisis was still unfolding, mind you, but she seemed to believe everything was in control. Hugh pushed back, and her answer, to me, at least, is astounding. Her second answer is that staying at State that night wouldn’t have made a difference politically to the eventual Republican criticism of her. I couldn’t even imagine conjuring up a response like that.

If I had people in my charge that were under attack by an unknown entity, didn’t know where all our people were, had others bugging out, and the scramble to get assets there to rescue and defend weren’t yet worked out, I probably wouldn’t have gone home. That’s just me. If I were asked about it, though, my first thought reflecting on my choice wouldn’t be the political ramifications on me. It would be whether my decision to stay or go home might have changed the outcome of the lives of the four Americans who lost their lives that night.

More at the link:

50 minutes ago, B-Man said:

https://hotair.com/archives/2017/11/22/hell-indeed-frozen-hillary-clinton-consents-interview-conservative-radio/

by Duane Patterson

The former Secretary of State and 2016 Democratic nominee for the presidency, Hillary Rodham Clinton, did something that frankly I, being a producer in conservative talk radio for 22 years, never thought would happen – consent to a long-form interview with a conservative host. She called in to the Hugh Hewitt Show for a pre-scheduled 30 minute interview with Hugh. After 32 minutes, Hugh admitted he had kept her over their allotted time and began to wrap up. Saying that she was rather enjoying herself and blowing off the time limit stops, Secretary Clinton offered to continue, and the interview ran to 45 minutes. You can hear the whole interview on the Salem Radio Network, or at Hugh’s website here.

There will be lots of comments about the interview, both what Secretary Clinton had to say and the way in which Hugh conducted it. And all comment is fair in love, war, and talk radio. For the record, however, there was one caveat to the interview, which was the interview was to be about her book, What Happened. That’s exactly what the interview was about.

What one will find in this interview are all sorts of nuggets that will be deemed very interesting to not only people on the right, but people on the left as well. Here’s just an example. At one point in the interview, Secretary Clinton brought up the events in Benghazi on September 11, 2012. Hugh took the opportunity to ask her one question that’s always bugged him about the sequence of events, which is why she left the State Department relatively early, if at all, when the crisis was still unfolding and went home. Here’s the transcript of that exchange:

HH: I agree with that. On Benghazi, I have one question. On Page 230, you write, “The Republicans swung at me and missed at the 11 hour long Benghazi hearing.” That’s true, by the way, I absolutely 100% agree. My question is do you regret leaving the State Department that night?

HRC: Oh, you know, I was there until 9, 10:00. We had done a number of what are called SVTC’s, you know, satellite conferences. I had talked on the phone. I had talked over satellite with our team in Libya. I had talked with members of our government, Defense and Intel and others, obviously the White House. And you know, we knew that our goal was to find all of our people and get them out of there, and that was ongoing. And so you know, I went home for a few hours of sleep. I talked to the President, bringing him totally up to date, and then obviously, you know, headed back early the next morning.

HH: But do you regret, do you wish you had stayed there all night? Do you think it would have been different had you stayed there?

HRC: I doubt it, Hugh. I doubt it, because that was never the principal charge that the Republicans and others made against me, and those in the administration. So I don’t think that silenced the critics, because there seem to be a calculation that this was an issue that they could make political.

So to paraphrase, Hugh was basically asking her if she thought leaving early was a mistake. Would staying put and showing leadership have made a difference to get our personnel out of there? Could her continued presence have perhaps gotten assets in place faster to save lives? Her first response was that she had been in meetings and calls, and had briefed the President, and then went home to get some sleep. The crisis was still unfolding, mind you, but she seemed to believe everything was in control. Hugh pushed back, and her answer, to me, at least, is astounding. Her second answer is that staying at State that night wouldn’t have made a difference politically to the eventual Republican criticism of her. I couldn’t even imagine conjuring up a response like that.

If I had people in my charge that were under attack by an unknown entity, didn’t know where all our people were, had others bugging out, and the scramble to get assets there to rescue and defend weren’t yet worked out, I probably wouldn’t have gone home. That’s just me. If I were asked about it, though, my first thought reflecting on my choice wouldn’t be the political ramifications on me. It would be whether my decision to stay or go home might have changed the outcome of the lives of the four Americans who lost their lives that night.

More at the link:

That is !@#$ed up.

I mean...it wouldn't have made a difference to those on the ground whether she stayed or not.  Response time was constrained by time and space, not by whether or not Hillary Clinton was on the goddamn phone in her office.  But to even go first to "It wouldn't have made a difference, because my critics would still hate me..." how utterly !@#$ed in the head do you have to be to think that way?

She has an amazing capacity for continually reaffirming my happiness that she is not President.