Unrestricted Free Agents for 2016

Uffalo Ills

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reports are Knighton is going to sign with the Pats. I really wish we got Glenn's and or Gilmore's situation sorted out so we could add a few of these lower tier pieces.

It's unrealistic to think we are going to gain any ground on the Pats again this year. Maybe Brady's pending suspension will get upheld and that will even the field? Blah. I hate waiting around for them to get worse instead of us getting better. Cheers to the draft of ages! Come on Whaley it's sink or swim!

Reports are Knighton is going to sign with the Pats. I really wish we got Glenn's and or Gilmore's situation sorted out so we could add a few of these lower tier pieces.

It's unrealistic to think we are going to gain any ground on the Pats again this year. Maybe Brady's pending suspension will get upheld and that will even the field? Blah. I hate waiting around for them to get worse instead of us getting better. Cheers to the draft of ages! Come on Whaley it's sink or swim!

I agree on much of this post.

Also wish Bills had a bit more cash leverage.

Its on to the draft !

@RapSheet

The #Texans signed QB Brandon Weeden to a 2-year deal worth $4M, source said. This, of course, signals Brian Hoyer's departure in Houston

and who has Hoyer love, do you suppose?

$2M deal to play for a winner........with a head coach who is 0-7 career in the playoffs. :doh:

that's an improvement for him

@espn

201 free agents have signed, but plenty of talent remains. Clayton's top unsigned stars: http://es.pn/1RnVbvU

CeqIiqwUkAAISl2.jpg

Wouldn't mind him;

4. Reggie Nelson, safety: The entire league is surprised no one has signed him yet. He may be 32, but he's coming off a season in which he intercepted eight passes and had 14 pass defenses. He's a playmaker, but he needs a team to sign him. Most people thought he would sign around the time Eric Weddle did. Weddle ended up going to the Baltimore Ravens.