Unrestricted Free Agents for 2016

Uffalo Ills

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Gilmore has to agree to a contract and so does Glenn.

Two to tango.

I thought Whaley has said they were a priority ?

You'd think Gilmore would be first up, but signing one of the two is very important and would likely move things along with the other. If both remain set to free agency in 2017 the fact that the Bills can only tag one becomes relevant. I'm not sure that Glenn would be tagged in consecutive years anyway, but it's still a threat. I'm a bit surprised that nothing has gotten done with either. Nothing has come out in the media which is a good sign. That leads me to believe that negotiations are ongoing, but not contentious.

Does anyone happen to know who their agents are? Just wondering if they happen to have the same representation.

You'd think Gilmore would be first up, but signing one of the two is very important and would likely move things along with the other. If both remain set to free agency in 2017 the fact that the Bills can only tag one becomes relevant. I'm not sure that Glenn would be tagged in consecutive years anyway, but it's still a threat. I'm a bit surprised that nothing has gotten done with either. Nothing has come out in the media which is a good sign. That leads me to believe that negotiations are ongoing, but not contentious.

Does anyone happen to know who their agents are? Just wondering if they happen to have the same representation.

I have read nothing negative either.

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter

xm2qCbMR_normal.jpg

Aldon Smith was suspended for 1-year on Nov. 17, 2015 and cannot reapply for reinstatement any sooner than 60 days before Nov. 17, 2016

Raiders and Aldon Smith have agreement in place, source told ESPN. Smith was spotted at team building today, trying to finalize deal.

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter

xm2qCbMR_normal.jpg

Aldon Smith was suspended for 1-year on Nov. 17, 2015 and cannot reapply for reinstatement any sooner than 60 days before Nov. 17, 2016

Raiders and Aldon Smith have agreement in place, source told ESPN. Smith was spotted at team building today, trying to finalize deal.

That Raider's defense will not be fun to play against in 2016. Particularly so once Smith returns.

i see the raiders as the most improved team in the AFC.....i think they make the playoffs.

They should be in the mix I agree. I think the west might be up for grabs. Denver could take a small step back, KC will be solid again, the Raiders could be good and the Chargers should at least be better than last year.

Glenn is with SportsTrust, who also handle Kyle Williams. Gilmore is with Jason Chayut, the agent that influenced Deion Branch to holdout in 2006.

TY

: )

i see the raiders as the most improved team in the AFC.....i think they make the playoffs.

My Son is pleased indeed.

The Raiders do seem to have a plan and sticking to it.

I too would like to see them do well