Adam Schefter Confidence Meter

I really don't care about Marrone of Schefter but your posts come off as if they are personal for you.

IMO

Not personal at all to me. I let go of Marrone awhile ago. I didn't start this. It seems very personal to many fans like the OP who can't seem to let it go and seem to absolutely hate the idea that Marrone is widely seen as a top HC candidate so they come up with weird conspiracy theories about why that is without one iota of proof.

What's personal for me is being a Bills fan, period. My wish is that they win a SB before I shed this mortal coil. It's my belief that Marrone was the best chance we had at this in many years. So when it ges brought up in the manner of this OP yes, I respond.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not a bizarre jab at him and he didn't get run out of town...he QUIT! He informed everyone via text.

Maybe it is a mistake on my part, but I really don't recall you posting in any thread/post that doesn't pertain to Doug, If you are so outraged and defending of coaches who "were ran out of town" why no posts about Mularkey? Why no posts about Donahoe who was also "ran out of town", or Greggo etc...

Yes, it's a mistake on your part. If someone started a post about Donahoe I might respond to it. Referring to ancient Bills history is not relevant to me. Most of my posts recently have been about Rex and wishing he was fired this year and on issues with players like Mario Williams and TT. Like I said, I let go of Marrone a long time ago. It seems you and others cannot.

Not personal at all to me. I let go of Marrone awhile ago. I didn't start this. It seems very personal to many fans like the OP who can't seem to let it go and seem to absolutely hate the idea that Marrone is widely seen as a top HC candidate so they come up with weird conspiracy theories about why that is without one iota of proof.

What's personal for me is being a Bills fan, period. My wish is that they win a SB before I shed this mortal coil. It's my belief that Marrone was the best chance we had at this in many years. So when it ges brought up in the manner of this OP yes, I respond.

Mojo - Back on topic (I know you want t discuss Doug, but this is about Schefter mostly with a few sprinkles of unjustified Doug-love mixed in). If Doug doesn't get a head coaching job, will you admit that Doug Marrone is not a highly regarded head coaching candidate and Schefter's numerous announcements destroy his credibility as an insider?? Will you admit that Schefter spewed this nonsense at the behest of Sexton (and even Marrone)?

Yes, it's a mistake on your part. If someone started a post about Donahoe I might respond to it. Referring to ancient Bills history is not relevant to me. Most of my posts recently have been about Rex and wishing he was fired this year and on issues with players like Mario Williams and TT. Like I said, I let go of Marrone a long time ago. It seems you and others cannot.

Hmmmm, Mike Williams, Tashard Choice, Robert Woods, Urbik....not to get off topic, but Marrone didn't win any "Most Likely to Make Friends" awards.

Yet any time there's a critical thread of the Saint, you feel it's your duty to chime in with revisionist history.

Newsflash. He's a quitter. All the way back to high school.

What's the story on that?

There was a story on TBD front page yesterday(?) from one of the Syracuse columnists that recounted the Saint's playing days at the 'Cuse, and mentioned how he dropped out of high school for a moment. Then talked about his near transfer to WV and mysterious absence ahead of a season opener. His stunt last January wasn't the first in his life.

But yeah, he was railroaded out of town.

Edited by GG

There was a story on TBD front page yesterday(?) from one of the Syracuse columnists that recounted the Saint's playing days at the 'Cuse, and mentioned how he dropped out of high school for a moment. Then talked about his near transfer to WV and mysterious absence ahead of a season opener. His stunt last January wasn't the first in his life.

But yeah, he was railroaded out of town.

Thanks for the info. :thumbsup:

Mojo - Back on topic (I know you want t discuss Doug, but this is about Schefter mostly with a few sprinkles of unjustified Doug-love mixed in). If Doug doesn't get a head coaching job, will you admit that Doug Marrone is not a highly regarded head coaching candidate and Schefter's numerous announcements destroy his credibility as an insider?? Will you admit that Schefter spewed this nonsense at the behest of Sexton (and even Marrone)?

Okay, here is my response. No, if he doesn't get hired there is nothing to admit. But, if he does get a job and seems to really stink at it I will personally start a post where I'll admit I was wrong and let myself get ganged up on again, which doesn't bother me. The only way to answer this is for him to get a job first. The Schefter is pure BS hearsay. Nobody has really proved at all the point of the OP which, on the face of it, is just plain bizarre to me. It's a non issue as to whether he gets hired or not,

Now, if he does get a job and succeeds will you admit you were wrong about him?

Let me add this. I thought the Ryan hire was a disaster waiting to happen and posted this right after the hire. The Pegulas were clearly bamboozled. Donald Trump has proven beyond any doubt that you can be stupid and also be rich. Now this is a it hyperbolc in reference to the Pegulas as I'm pretty sure that, unlike Trump, the Pegulas weren't born with silver spoons in their mouths. But the hiring of Ryan shows they have a big learning curve regarding how to be good owners. I just hope they've learned something from this debacle.

Also, despite hating the hire, I would gladly have eaten my words with gusto if Rex led the team to the playoffs. I'm a Bills fan, period and, since he will be the coach next year, I will root for him to succeed.

Anyway, on to the IMAX to see "The Revenant". Happy New Year to all. I'm sure I'll have some zingers to read when I get back.

Shefter reported that the Dolphins hired their first choice Doug Marrone, but St. Doug opted out of the contract he signed moments earlier so that he could work on bringing peace to the Middle East.

Despite St. Doug's spurning the Dolphins, Shefter reports that Marrone is number one on the lists of each team that has a coaching vacancy - present and future - in the NFL, NHL, NBA, and EPL.

Shefter reported that the Dolphins hired their first choice Doug Marrone, but St. Doug opted out of the contract he signed moments earlier so that he could work on bringing peace to the Middle East.

Despite St. Doug's spurning the Dolphins, Shefter reports that Marrone is number one on the lists of each team that has a coaching vacancy - present and future - in the NFL, NHL, NBA, and EPL.

:lol::lol:

Okay, here is my response. No, if he doesn't get hired there is nothing to admit. But, if he does get a job and seems to really stink at it I will personally start a post where I'll admit I was wrong and let myself get ganged up on again, which doesn't bother me. The only way to answer this is for him to get a job first. The Schefter is pure BS hearsay. Nobody has really proved at all the point of the OP which, on the face of it, is just plain bizarre to me. It's a non issue as to whether he gets hired or not,

Let me add this. I thought the Ryan hire was a disaster waiting to happen and posted this right after the hire. The Pegulas were clearly bamboozled. Donald Trump has proven beyond any doubt that you can be stupid and also be rich. Now this is a it hyperbolc in reference to the Pegulas as I'm pretty sure that, unlike Trump, the Pegulas weren't born with silver spoons in their mouths. But the hiring of Ryan shows they have a big learning curve regarding how to be good owners. I just hope they've learned something from this debacle.

Also, despite hating the hire, I would gladly have eaten my words with gusto if Rex led the team to the playoffs. I'm a Bills fan, period and, since he will be the coach next year, I will root for him to succeed.

Anyway, on to the IMAX to see "The Revenant". Happy New Year to all. I'm sure I'll have some zingers to read when I get back.

Oh no you di'int....El Pegual does not take kindly to personal attacks.

I have 100% confidence in both the Pegulas and Rex.

No, not any of those things you say I am. Certainly not screaming and thumping. Not close. You still have no real proof about your thread and I think you know it. This is when the personal attacks come in, when you're really out of ammo. I swear, you and some other posters hate Marrone so much that you really do seem to be obsessed and tortured souls about him.. I'll bet you have a little Marrone voodoo doll you stick pins into on a daily basis...LOL.

no one at 62 or 3 years of age says

LOL

like ever.

54 you still can though.

gather yourself man.

Oh no you di'int....El Pegual does not take kindly to personal attacks.

i hope he was referencing Trump :sick:

and he was. not a shot at our beloved. :nana:

I have 100% confidence in both the Pegulas and Rex.

that makes two of us.

I even would add Whaley.

But next year i am going to be vewwy vewwy cwitical of them !

Edited by 3rdand12

Mojo Marrone. Any spots left for you ?

Miami interview fail ? Interviews are hard. Obviously. Hope you get to run the G men into the ground. Good luck. Maybe let someone else talk for you.

I don't believe the Giants are unintelligent enough to take Marrone. But then again, they did go through their Ray Handley phase.

Mojo 44

You "let go of Marrone a long time ago"

And you only post in Marrone threads after he got fired with a great passion.

Add in the number 44 as an tribute to Syracuse.

And you say "lol".

All signs point to a Marrone descendent on our board.

The public schools in Jacksonville have failed you. Your father is a twit. Im sorry you had to hear it from me kid.