Playoffs

You guys are limping into the playoffs. Your OL is a mess. Cant believe what a difference no Jordy has made with the offense. Devante Adams is a huge disappointment. Lacy has moments of being very good and moments of being an over weight plodder. Thompson has to get better talent around Rodgers.

That being said, I think your loss last week helped, rather be playing Washington than the Seahawks.

And we would rather be in the NFC north.

Edited by billsfan714

You guys are limping into the playoffs. Your OL is a mess. Cant believe what a difference no Jordy has made with the offense. Devante Adams is a huge disappointment. Lacy has moments of being very good and moments of being an over weight plodder. Thompson has to get better talent around Rodgers.

That being said, I think your loss last week helped, rather be playing Washington than the Seahawks.

And we would rather be in the NFC north.

Really, one of the best WRs in the game..........?

Really, one of the best WRs in the game..........?

It's the great debate...does a great qb make a great wr? Clearly Rodgers has had a down year and does miss Jordys deep threat ability...it has been a piece missing the entire year.

It's the great debate...does a great qb make a great wr? Clearly Rodgers has had a down year and does miss Jordys deep threat ability...it has been a piece missing the entire year.

and as a Devante Adams fantasy owner, I can attest to the notion that he was unable to step up as hoped and was a major disappointment.

I think you guys should take our spot. Man we are not a good team and the Bills had a great win last Sunday! Happy New Year to you guys! Next year I think you guys should be contenders in the playoffs! Tyrod is for real.

We should have killed Washington. Please do it for us!

One interview said Bills RB coach made McCoy wear a 10 lb weight vest to workout at the facility so he could see how much difference carrying 10 lbs made to his fatigue. Wish someone would do that with Lacy for you.

WR make a difference. Losing Nelson a huge blow. Hope your OL gets it together.

Sic em! Good luck!

In addition, Cobb was unable to get open as he had in the past. The WRs really struggled to get any separation all year.

He got Jordy's double coverage and has had a nagging groin issue all year. I have seen a lot of the Packers - they are another of SKY's favourite teams to show over here and they have played in different time slots to the Bills quite often. The o-line proves the point I've been making for a year or two - there is no depth at o-line in the whole league. Any team that loses more than 1 starter on their line this year looks sunk... Green Bay have been shuffling pieces in and a less mobile QB than Rodgers would have got killed back there.

Their defense has been spotty and the WR's have let Rodgers down. Davonte Adams must have among the most drops in the league.... he has had multiple drops in multiple games.

He got Jordy's double coverage and has had a nagging groin issue all year. I have seen a lot of the Packers - they are another of SKY's favourite teams to show over here and they have played in different time slots to the Bills quite often. The o-line proves the point I've been making for a year or two - there is no depth at o-line in the whole league. Any team that loses more than 1 starter on their line this year looks sunk... Green Bay have been shuffling pieces in and a less mobile QB than Rodgers would have got killed back there.

Their defense has been spotty and the WR's have let Rodgers down. Davonte Adams must have among the most drops in the league.... he has had multiple drops in multiple games.

yep, if I had to pick which team would have suffered more by losing their #1 WR for the year in preseason, Carolina or GB, I would have gone with Carolina hands down. Crazy.

Even though the pack and new england are both hurting right now, it will be interesting to see how far the Hall of Famers can carry their teams.

I love the green bay fan base and Rodgers, but I usually root for the city that hasnt had much success recently (and any team playing the pats).

Would be nice to see the skins get a win. They have some real fans too.