Chargers file for LA relocation

Reed83HOF

Wow. So would that put the Chargers and/or Raiders at the Los Angeles Coliseum?

LOL I drive by it on my way to work every day...it really is a dump...There is a sense that Chargers and Rams end up here. Chance that if San Diego gets their act together the Raiders could move there...

That would be line the Bills moving to Toronto and the Phins or Cheats**** move to Buffalo...

It would be surprising but who knows even Jax could move elsewhere. I'm sure St. Louis will end up with a team at some point too. This could cause a lot of movement in the league. (EDIT: jw is trolling this on twitter) LOL

All 3 will not end up here, you get 2 and the "loser" will go to SD or St. Louis IMO. The city that doesn't get the 3rd team will be trying like hell to get another. It could be Jax if Ten goes up for sale - who knows...IMO of course

Edited by Reed83HOF

Could all 3 of them end up in Los Angeles or Anaheim?

I doubt they let 3 go. Would over saturate the market. Two teams will be hard enough if one of them is the Chargers. Rams and Raiders? Will work fine so long as they win. Raiders will work regardless if they win or not.

LOL I drive by it on my way to work every day...it really is a dump...There is a sense that Chargers and Rams end up here. Chance that if San Diego gets their act together the Raiders could move there...

That would be line the Bills moving to Toronto and the Phins or Cheats**** move to Buffalo...

It would be surprising but who knows even Jax could move elsewhere. I'm sure St. Louis will end up with a team at some point too. This could cause a lot of movement in the league. (EDIT: jw is trolling this on twitter) LOL

All 3 will not end up here, you get 2 and the "loser" will go to SD or St. Louis IMO. The city that doesn't get the 3rd team will be trying like hell to get another. It could be Jax if Ten goes up for sale - who knows...IMO of course

The Coliseum is a dump. But so is the Rose Bowl. The difference is the surroundings, but both locations are way outdated. SC is supposed to be renovating the Coliseum at some point though. If it's the Rams though, the Bills will be in town in '16. Cali taxpayers will not pay for any stadiums. That's why the NFL won't have any choice but to let Kroenke go and try to convince him to take in one of the other teams. He's the only one without a plan that includes public money.

Edited by purple haze

I doubt they let 3 go. Would over saturate the market. Two teams will be hard enough if one of them is the Chargers. Rams and Raiders? Will work fine so long as they win. Raiders will work regardless if they win or not.

The Coliseum is a dump. But so is the Rose Bowl. The difference is the surroundings, but both locations are way outdated. SC is supposed to be renovating the Coliseum at some point though. If it's the Rams though, the Bills will be in town in '16.

They also play @Raiders this year.