BOLD predictions for 2016 Bills Offseason

YoloinOhio

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You want bold? The Bills trade Karlos Williams and a mid round pick to Tennessee for a Brian Orakpo. The Titans are good in the front 7 and have had a really hard time finding a RB. Williams is good but I really believe the stats are better than the player. He is a one cut guy with home run ability but I don't think an every down back. It may be a good chance to sell high. The Bills can always use Gillislee as their #2. I do not think that this will happen but you said bold....

Edited by Kirby Jackson

Dorquemada's bold 2016 offseason prediction: Bills mortgage next 5 years top draft pick in order to select a slate of high motor / scrappy white guy CBs/Ss

secondary prediction: Rex hires his son in some capacity for which he is completely unfit

I guess those aren't so much bold as overwhelmingly obvious and likely

Isnt EJ's contract up?

Or does he have 1 more year left?

CBF

as a 1st rd pick, they will need to make a decision on his 5th year option by May. They won't do it obviously because he would then need to be paid like a starting QB in 2017. He has a year left and will be a FA in 2017.

Bills cut Mario, Kyle, Hogan, Carpenter, Boobie, Felton, Gay, Goodwin, Harvin, Manuel, Duke Williams.

Hogan is a FA isn't he? Of those only Felton would really surprise me. Cutting him saves about $350,000 against the cap. I don't see the value to that to be fair.