49ers need a new HC- Tomsula fired

Reed83HOF

Yikes. thats on them. He worked there for 8 YEARS before they hired him!

I feel bad for him, might be a really good coach, but not HC material...

With everyone who they lost this season; of course they were going to stink...

I thought this as soon as I saw his opening presser upon getting the gig.

Yeah. He's one of the guys you'd like to see succeed....because you sort of realize he's got no shot. That presser was brutal. Season wasn't much better. Hopefully, he can land back as a position coach and life goes on.

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter 56s56 seconds ago

49ers announced they have fired Jim Tomsula.

idiots, the only franchise dumber than the browns. I don't like Tomsula but firing Harbaugh was just plain retarded, I don't care if you don't like him he wins, no one says you have to hang out together. Michigan thanks you, perennial BIG 10 contenders from here on out.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

Yeah. He's one of the guys you'd like to see succeed....because you sort of realize he's got no shot. That presser was brutal. Season wasn't much better. Hopefully, he can land back as a position coach and life goes on.

Similar to Pettinne in Cleveland. The front office thrust the side show of Manziel on him and his defense regressed. You would have wanted him to succeed

What is astounding is that he was a coach there for years. You didn't realize this at some point??? Talk about a ownership/GM failure....

There were posts here about how Dennis Thurman shouldn't be allowed to speak. Same thing hold here and in this case, he's a HC. Maybe he's a great coach, but hard to gain confidence listening to him.

His presser was painful. I immediately thought WTH are the 49ers doing hiring this guy??

idiots, the only franchise dumber than the browns. I don't like Tomsula but firing Harbaugh was just plain retarded, I don't care if you don't like him he wins, no one says you have to hang out together. Michigan thanks you, perennial BIG 10 contenders from here on out.

You can say that again!