Marrone/Schwartz to Miami? Nope. Gase it is.

YoloinOhio

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is an exciting time for Doug Marrone.

Over the next couple of weeks he gets to find out where he will be an offensive assistant next year!

Not even an OC (he's an "offensive genius" who doesn't call plays and I don't think ever has)

The sad thing is that he was a local guy and all.

Obviously.

Yes! Please let this happen!

@AlbertBreer

One thing that could help Doug Marrone in his interview with Dolphins EVP Mike Tannenbaum today -- He has Bill Parcells in his corner.

Can you imagine the angst St. Doug will experience once he has to deal with the tweets of Omar Kelly? It's almost too much to wish for.

Marrone/Schwartz kicked Rex's ass... I'm not sure I want this to happen :(

Did they meet in the parking lot after the game? Because I recall the Bills beating the Jets. Just like they did twice this season as well.

Edited by Bronc24

@alexmarvez

If Adam Gase comes to @MiamiDolphins don't be surprised to see @Bengals DBs coach Vance Joseph to follow as defensive coordinator @NFLonFOX

@pschrags

Adam Gase Tour continues. He's headed back to Miami for a second interview for the Dolphins HC job on Saturday. @NFLonFOX

Edited by YoloinOhio

Looks loke Gase to Miami is all but done:

@AdamSchefter

Dolphins and Adam Gase making progress, slight issues remain. If they iron them out today, Gase would become Dolphins next HC, per sources.

@RapSheet

1 cancelled as they hone in on Gase. RT @ArmandoSalguero: Th Dolphins are not interviewing Patriots DC Matt Patricia today.

@jasonlacanfora

I'd anticipate an offer from the Dolphins to Gase this weekend. Could be first coaching hire made. Other teams still want to talk to coaches

Gase would be kind of a "meh" hire IMO for the Fish. Thoughts?

So there is a possibility that LaCanfora is correct? Edited by Fan in Chicago