Evander Kane sex offense investigation closed: No Charges

26CornerBlitz

@ByTimGraham

Sources: Evander Kane is subject of sex offense investigation http://www.buffalonews.com/city-region/police-courts/sources-evander-kane-is-subject-of-sex-offense-investigation-20151227

Evander Kane, a Buffalo Sabres left winger, is the subject of a sex offense investigation by Buffalo police for an incident that allegedly occurred Sunday morning in a downtown hotel room near First Niagara Center, three police sources have told The Buffalo News.

Kane has not been charged with any crime, and law enforcement officials would confirm only that there is an ongoing investigation by officers from the department’s Sex Offense Squad.

“We have an investigation ongoing,” a Buffalo police source said. “We are not naming the suspect, and we do not expect it to be resolved in the very near future.”

Another law enforcement source said the woman was having “memory issues.”
Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Sigh...here we go again.

I'm reallllly hoping these are false accusations or mistaken identity(which in itself is horrible). I have been a big Kane fan he has seemed like a great guy class act since he is been here.

I am Witholding any type of judgement until more FACTS are known. Enough wannabe journalistic speculators out there.

Duke lacrosse team, the Yale (i think yale) fraternity, the other kane, etc....

Sigh...here we go again.

I'm reallllly hoping these are false accusations or mistaken identity(which in itself is horrible). I have been a big Kane fan he has seemed like a great guy class act since he is been here.

I am Witholding any type of judgement until more FACTS are known. Enough wannabe journalistic speculators out there.

Duke lacrosse team, the Yale (i think yale) fraternity, the other kane, etc....

It was UVA if you're referring to the most recent one. Edited by FireChan

@jhickeyBN

#Buffalo Sabre's Evander #Kane addresses sexual assault allegations after Monday morning skate

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/681513314137030657/pu/vid/1280x720/61z5LiUJVQemrvAx.mp4

@GeorgeTWCNews

Here is #Sabres Evander Kane's full statement. Did not take any questions. @TWCNewsBuffalo

CXU7fqvUwAAIyE-.jpg
Edited by 26CornerBlitz