Bruce Smith Article

aplknight15

Hey guys, new to the site, but i saw this article on my favorite sports website and thought i would get your opinions. I had this very same argument with my buddy from Wisconsin who claims Reggie was the greatest ever, but nobody is better than Bruce right? I mean the article made good points and had me thinking twice, but still gotta take Bruce as the best DE ever.

http://gamedaysportsblog.com/2015/12/10/reggie-white-or-bruce-smith/

Hey guys, new to the site, but i saw this article on my favorite sports website and thought i would get your opinions. I had this very same argument with my buddy from Wisconsin who claims Reggie was the greatest ever, but nobody is better than Bruce right? I mean the article made good points and had me thinking twice, but still gotta take Bruce as the best DE ever.

Nice way to introduce your self Son.

:thumbsup:

I think the key difference is that Smith went against the left tackles, where teams put their best lineman, while White went against right tackles. The drop off in talent between those linemen on almost every team, is large. How many Right Tackles are in the HoF?

It's Bruce Smith at the top!

Edited by HoF Watkins

On the football field, and in life, Bruce Smith was the best. Sure, he fainted on TV, but he never got up before a state legislature and spouted hate and racist stereotypes like Reggie did, and then double-down on his hateful comments afterward. Bruce Smith was a baller, and he had the uncanny knack of producing a play when the stakes and the pressure were highest. Bruce Smith is the GOAT.

I think Reggie is better than Bruce. Some think Deacon Jones is the best. JJ Watt might end up being the best.

Good article. No need to think twice. bruce from any Bills fan POV and some others, is the best DE ever.........

Imagine him today in his prime playing for the Bills....... First guy that ever really got me intrigued by the spin move.

it may look easy, but it is not....

I used it all the time, thought it was preety easy, it is a great move though.

I loved Reggie's hump movie better as nothing was more cooler than him launching guys on their butts with one arm. (he actually used their own momentum against them to make it look like it was his arm but still awesome nonetheless)

He would be dropping into coverage

:worthy::lol::worthy::lol:

LMFAOOOOOO!!! Jokes aside he was the only DE in a 3-4 that could get the sacks he got.

JJ Watt

Real talk- is it your blog, Alan? No worries if it is... Just stick around and chat instead of acting in order to draw hits

if OP wrote this he can stuff it;

"Still there are those that claim Bruce Smith is the greatest defensive end of all-time. I guess that just shows there are some who don’t like facts. But it’s ok Bruce, there is one thing you did that Reggie could never, lose 4 straight Super Bowls. But maybe Reggie’s family will let you borrow his ring."

I loved Reggie's hump movie better as nothing was more cooler than him launching guys on their butts with one arm. (he actually used their own momentum against them to make it look like it was his arm but still awesome nonetheless.

The hump was put to good effect in the 96 Super Bowl, was it Bruce Armstrong he just threw out of the way for back to back sacks on Bledsoe?

I loved Reggie's hump movie better as nothing was more cooler than him launching guys on their butts with one arm. (he actually used their own momentum against them to make it look like it was his arm but still awesome nonetheless.

The hump was put to good effect in the 96 Super Bowl, was it Bruce Armstrong he just threw out of the way for back to back sacks on Bledsoe?

I believe so, it tried to find highlights but couldn't find that.

I think Reggie is better than Bruce. Some think Deacon Jones is the best. JJ Watt might end up being the best.

I used it all the time, thought it was preety easy, it is a great move though.

I loved Reggie's hump movie better as nothing was more cooler than him launching guys on their butts with one arm. (he actually used their own momentum against them to make it look like it was his arm but still awesome nonetheless)

:worthy::lol::worthy::lol:

JJ Watt

if OP wrote this he can stuff it;

"Still there are those that claim Bruce Smith is the greatest defensive end of all-time. I guess that just shows there are some who dont like facts. But its ok Bruce, there is one thing you did that Reggie could never, lose 4 straight Super Bowls. But maybe Reggies family will let you borrow his ring."

He almost 100% did write it. Or his "friend" did. It's his website though.

Search his name- pops up to a Twitter that posts every article from the site.