It'll take a rocket scientist ? OK enter Matt Patricia

Vinaccia

This one is different. He's a genius. Even the defensive players couldn't believe how much he knew. You need a smart guy who can make decisions. Listen does one need a rocket scientist? Surely no, but it sure as heck makes sense if he is a great football mind and has led a defense often times depleted with the stars to success. Enough with these guys that don't know what they're doing. Finally lets bring in a YOUNG smart coach who isn't a has been with a team elsewhere. The arrows pointing up on this guy and mark my words, wherever he goes he will have success.

We're not getting him unless Belichick is about to retire.

A rocket scientist doesn't coach against Brady and Belichick in the same division.

I think both of those would welcome the head coach position for their friend. We're talking big money and the big opportunity in his career. Seriously whoever gets this guy is going to be a lucky team. He also is from central New York. This guy would bring brains and discipline to this team.... Something we are in desperate need of.

I think both of those would welcome the head coach position for their friend. We're talking big money and the big opportunity in his career. Seriously whoever gets this guy is going to be a lucky team. He also is from central New York. This guy would bring brains and discipline to this team.... Something we are in desperate need of.

Belichick is very territorial. He will not bless anyone taking a head coach job in division.

We're not getting him unless Belichick is about to retire.

A rocket scientist doesn't coach against Brady and Belichick in the same division.

I love this! The Bills approach to finding the next head coach should be spotting the guy who is intelligent enough to be deadset on not coaching against Brady and the Pats, and make him an offer he can't refuse.

I love this! The Bills approach to finding the next head coach should be spotting the guy who is intelligent enough to be deadset on not coaching against Brady and the Pats, and make him an offer he can't refuse.

I love that Rex isn't afraid. But he would tell you himself he's no rocket scientist!

Sure there are a lot of questions as he doesn't have a track record as a head coach in the NFL. But one must remember the guy played college football, then went on to finish his degree in aeuronatical engineering, then worked for a couple years in that field before coaching football again. All of the people that he coached with have all stated how smart and lucky they were to have him. They couldn't believe the systematic way of thinking he brought to the table. He has the intelligence and football knowledge to succeed. Unfortunately, most likely by the time Ryan is fired this guy will be head coaching and successful with another team. The Pegulas are new owners and will not fire a coach after one season. It's just part of the unwritten rules of owners and GMs.

Right now despite the loss of key players like Revis, the Patriots are the 6th best defense in the NFL. By the way there's a good likelihood this guy can build his own plane. He's humble and focused. Ugh I hope a miracle happens and we get this guy. http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/patriots/the_blitz/2015/11/matt_patricia_wont_say_if_he_can_actually_build_a_plane_and_fly_it

Sure there are a lot of questions as he doesn't have a track record as a head coach in the NFL. But one must remember the guy played college football, then went on to finish his degree in aeuronatical engineering, then worked for a couple years in that field before coaching football again. All of the people that he coached with have all stated how smart and lucky they were to have him. They couldn't believe the systematic way of thinking he brought to the table. He has the intelligence and football knowledge to succeed. Unfortunately, most likely by the time Ryan is fired this guy will be head coaching and successful with another team. The Pegulas are new owners and will not fire a coach after one season. It's just part of the unwritten rules of owners and GMs.

Right now despite the loss of key players like Revis, the Patriots are the 6th best defense in the NFL. By the way there's a good likelihood this guy can build his own plane. He's humble and focused. Ugh I hope a miracle happens and we get this guy. http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/patriots/the_blitz/2015/11/matt_patricia_wont_say_if_he_can_actually_build_a_plane_and_fly_it

maybe after the Czar blows things up you will get your wish

maybe after the Czar blows things up you will get your wish

That's right you never know and it would be great to have a head coach that knows both sides of the ball in and out. A former outstanding center and guard he knows exactly what it takes for offensive success as well as defensive success, being a defensive coordinator with very little talent to work with and being the number 6 top defense in the league. You really need a disciplined coach that can understand both sides of the ball otherwise you will fail every season. At the end of the day who knows though, it might be the Bills go another season with Rex, lose and Patricia is still available as the defensive coordinator. That's what's more probable. I just can't see the Pegulas firing Rex even with a football czar in their first full season as owners.