Week 16: Cowboys' Game Preparation - Darby Inactive

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jason Witten: Health Update; Playing With Moore (3:50)

Jason Witten speaks with the media before heading to Buffalo.

Sean Lee talks with the media before traveling to take on the Bills.

Scott Linehan: Anticipating Kellen Moore's First Start (3:41)

Offensive coordinator Scott Linehan discusses the anticipation for Kellen Moore's first NFL start.

Final injury report

Click here to find out the latest injury information for the Bills heading into this week's game against the Dallas Cowboys.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

@JoeBuscaglia

Rex looks directly at the camera, and then immediately turns and walks to Mario

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/679717284705898497/pu/vid/1280x720/AgJubfZLoWx3o2cL.mp4

Wow. This little clip did more to show Rex's true colors than anything I've seen. It's almost creepy.

Creepy? Huge overreach in my opinion...

Have you ever been around a TV style camera? One tends to notice something like that. Rex caught it out of the corner of his eye and turned his tract, then stopped to look at Mario (who looks like a freaking giant compared to Mario).

And?

Have you ever been around a TV style camera? One tends to notice something like that. Rex caught it out of the corner of his eye and turned his tract, then stopped to look at Mario (who looks like a freaking giant compared to Mario).

And?

weird - I just watched it, and I don't even see Rex looking at the camera. It looks like he was walking around thinking about something/observing practice, maybe noticed the camera, kept walking, saw Mario, stopped to talk to him

Nut sure what the big deal is. And yes. Mario is ginormous next to Rex.

Edited by YoloinOhio

weird - I just watched it, and I don't even see Rex looking at the camera. It looks like he was walking around thinking about something/observing practice, maybe noticed the camera, kept walking, saw Mario, stopped to talk to him

Nut sure what the big deal is. And yes. Mario is ginormous next to Rex.

Mario is a big man, but he's also in shoulder pads and wearing a helmet. Perspective people, perspective.

I'm excited to be at the game tomorrow for my first time at the Ralph in 18 years. I'm actually hoping for a dominant victory. But there are a lot of Debbie Downers on this board. I get draft positioning and I understand that some think that Rex will get canned if the team looks completely disjointed over the last two games (and I am on the side that recognizes that Rex is not a championship coach and that he isn't the coach that we deserve or need), but it's not happening. Let's just cheer on our team for the last two games of this season because you know that you'll all be pining for football for the next 8 months. Might as well enjoy the games while they are being played.

Forever and always.....Go Bills!

I'm excited to be at the game tomorrow for my first time at the Ralph in 18 years. I'm actually hoping for a dominant victory. But there are a lot of Debbie Downers on this board. I get draft positioning and I understand that some think that Rex will get canned if the team looks completely disjointed over the last two games (and I am on the side that recognizes that Rex is not a championship coach and that he isn't the coach that we deserve or need), but it's not happening. Let's just cheer on our team for the last two games of this season because you know that you'll all be pining for football for the next 8 months. Might as well enjoy the games while they are being played.

i still have been watching NFL games involving teams that aren't going to the playoffs and their fans are very much into the game and cheering for their teams. It will be highly embarrassing if ours are not. Jmo.

i still have been watching NFL games involving teams that aren't going to the playoffs and their fans are very much into the game and cheering for their teams. It will be highly embarrassing if ours are not. Jmo.

Jmo not required. That is indisputable fact.

And?

Think you totally misinterpreted my post. My point was it seemed like the whole convo with Mario came about because he caught a glimpse of the camera and ever so nonchalantly played to it - ie. it was disingenuous and done for effect.

The fact that I'm even debating sitting through this garbage in the rain really speaks volumes. why does this team have to suck every single year with no end in sight?

pizza logs. its all about the genuine pizza logs.

and beer, tis the time of season for lotsa beer.

you will be fine B-)

Went to the Ralph on the Buffalo Bill's express from Albany NY 18 years ago when they were out of the playoffs. It poured for the entire game and was cold. I asked my wife to marry me in the stands. Best game I ever went to and the best thing I ever did. Don't let the team get you down. Make the best of the situation, weather and enjoy the pre game tailgating and the game. Go Bills

I just saw the weather report - brutal. 50 and 100 percent rain. Take the under.

Brutal?

you Ohioans and your candy asses.

I am taking the over

just because.

:nana:

ps i wish all fields were grass and all open stadiums. screw the fans

I plan on watching for #13. Could be big!

Me too!!

Go Bills !

Went to the Ralph on the Buffalo Bill's express from Albany NY 18 years ago when they were out of the playoffs. It poured for the entire game and was cold. I asked my wife to marry me in the stands. Best game I ever went to and the best thing I ever did. Don't let the team get you down. Make the best of the situation, weather and enjoy the pre game tailgating and the game. Go Bills

Damn Man.

that really IS making the best of the situation :thumbsup:

congrats.

life is not always about winning a football game is it?