Around the NFL: Odell Beckhams meltdown

boyst

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jumping in late here, but JTSP, are you even a bills fan? Why bring up the paying of McCoy and Watkins? It's over. Stop defending an obvious mistake by a lime lighted golden boy and start rooting and finding positives in our situation.

Or keep looking to the past, comparing Watkins and Odell, drag in McCoy and try to excuse Odell for unacceptable behavior. Reciprocated or instigated, he was wrong. You can't do that. And should serve the punishment

Jumping in late here, but JTSP, are you even a bills fan? Why bring up the paying of McCoy and Watkins? It's over. Stop defending an obvious mistake by a lime lighted golden boy and start rooting and finding positives in our situation.

Or keep looking to the past, comparing Watkins and Odell, drag in McCoy and try to excuse Odell for unacceptable behavior. Reciprocated or instigated, he was wrong. You can't do that. And should serve the punishment

He did the same thing against the Bills...he punched Preston Brown in the face and should have been ejected...he just took what he did against us to a new level against Carolina... Edited by matter2003

If this was Hughes acting like that, he would have been ejected and given a 4 game suspension. Parity?

If anyone within ten feet of Hughes acted like that, he'd be ejected. Hughes can punch the air and be ejected.

That OBJ wasn't ejected is just another entry in this season's journal of inexplicably execrable officiating.

He did the same thing against the Bills...he punched Preston Brown in the face and should have been ejected...he just took what he did against us to a new level against Carolina...

yep. I hate the little bastad. i really do.

some one needs to knock his teeth down his throat.

Is that wrong of me?

If anyone within ten feet of Hughes acted like that, he'd be ejected. Hughes can punch the air and be ejected.

That OBJ wasn't ejected is just another entry in this season's journal of inexplicably execrable officiating.

yep the game is a poop fest with officials.

But Coughlin ? Mister do good and right?

weirder and weirder.

Screw Ms Beckham, sweep the legs.

Edited by 3rdand12

Throw in your boy McCoy and we really doubled down on the overpaid thing

You're an amazing troll. I will give you that. Pages and pages defending ODB and now you're changing the discussion because that's what trolls do.

He is not a Bills fan. He is just a fan of trolling Bills fans. Read his history. It's long, disturbing, and devoid of substance.

Wasn't jtsp the one that said we should probably move Sammy to corner?

Yes. He said Sammy was most like Troy Brown or Ty Law. I can't remember which, but both were equally stupid.

You're an amazing troll. I will give you that. Pages and pages defending ODB and now you're changing the discussion because that's what trolls do.

He is not a Bills fan. He is just a fan of trolling Bills fans. Read his history. It's long, disturbing, and devoid of substance.

Yes. He said Sammy was most like Troy Brown or Ty Law. I can't remember which, but both were equally stupid.

I find him hilarious and fun loving

I find him hilarious. But unintentionally so. Read his PPP posts on his feelings about any topic and you'll come away horrified.

On second thought. Don't do that. No one needs to read that.

To each their own.

To a point of course. he has never crossed that threshold as its just about having fun and chewing the backy. chew and spit.

tolerance.

just like you, he is our family.

and just like me, ya gotta put up with us

:beer:

Maurice Jones-Drew: "... he doesn't deserve a one-game suspension. How was his shot unlike Cody Wallace's helmet-to-helmet late hit on David Bruton Jr. in Sunday's Steelers-Broncos game, for which he is likely to just get fined?

Holy crap he's right ... the Wallace hit was a lot worse!!

www.si.com/nfl/2015/12/20/cody-wallace-david-bruton-broncos-steelers-late-hit-video

Edited by JTSP