Bills @ Redskins: Second Half **** Show

All out blitz, was that surprising there? Everyone in the stands could see that coming. How do you not call a quick crossing pattern. Honest question, is Tyrod allowed to call audibles at the line?

Too bad they didn't rush 3

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So. As it stands, you'd been insane to re-up your season tickets for this garbage. But the Bills will make some HUGE offseason signing of a superstar who is 90% past their prime, but fans know/love. The cycle will continue. And I'll never see a SB in my lifetime.

Drew brees

Basically, Gruden decided this week to implement the Leodis McKelvin plan. They've attacke and attacked him all game.

The inherent flaw in Rex defense is the demands on cornerback play.

Who has 5 good cornerbacks?

As I said in a thread earlier this week........in this sh*tty scheme the number one need now is YET ANOTHER CB.

The inherent flaw in Rex defense is the demands on cornerback play.

Who has 5 good cornerbacks?

As I said in a thread earlier this week........in this sh*tty scheme the number one need now is YET ANOTHER CB.

BillinNYC will love that

Edited by Reed83HOF

So. As it stands, you'd been insane to re-up your season tickets for this garbage. But the Bills will make some HUGE offseason signing of a superstar who is 90% past their prime, but fans know/love. The cycle will continue. And I'll never see a SB in my lifetime.

Tebow, Tebow, Tebow!!!!!!