Lacanfora:Showdown could be brewing b/w Whaley,coaches

YoloinOhio

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brian Billick @CoachBillick 1m1 minute ago

With little left to play for combined w. demoralizing goalline stand...Interested to see if #Bills come out with effort/passion in 2nd half.

Mike Catalana @MikeCatalana 55s55 seconds ago

In past years we know #Bills fans know they were stuck. But now? How much money do Pegula's have? Nothing should be off table

Joe Chenelly @jchenelly 2m2 minutes ago

I don't think it's a good idea, but I would support firing Rex Ryan today. #Bills

Yes but how does any competent football person look at this situation and blame Whaley?

The defense was great the past two years. This year with essentially the same personnel with a new head coach running a new defense the defense has fallen off a cliff. It's not complicated, who do you think is to blame for it? The GM or head coach?

I'm not blaming Whaley. How many times do I have to call this bullshiiit artist a huckster in order to know where I stand in this situation. This situation is a mess. Whether Whaley is the GM or not (I believe he will be back next year) the core of the problem will not be resolved until there is a more serious HC on the sidelines.

I don't care who the GM is as long as Rex is the HC (I also believe he will be back) this team is going to be mired in the muck of mediocrity. The organization that has to be amused with our situation is the Jets. It's called addition by subtraction.

As I stated in my original post the reverberations of that foolish/weird hire is on display. Most often when you make a dumb decision you get what you deserve!

Edited by JohnC

I'm not blaming Whaley. How many times do I have to call this bullshiiit artist a huckster in order to know where I stand in this situation. This situation is a mess. Whether Whaley is the GM or not (I believe he will be back next year) the core of the problem will not be resolved until there is a more serious HC on the sidelines.

I don't care who the GM is as long as Rex is the HC (I also believe he will be back) this team is going to be mired in the muck of mediocrity. The organization that has to be amused with our situation is the Jets. It's called addition by subtraction.

As I stated in my original post the reverberations of that foolish/weird hire is on display. Most often when you make a dumb decision you get what you deserve!

This has been a poorly run organization well since it's inception. We all love Ralph for giving us this team and ultimately leaving it here, but it is all a mess, from the top on down. They really need a Polian, Wolf, Banner to start fresh. Pegs have the money, trash the staff too...hire the czar now and get a jump on everyone else...

It's just more of the same...

All of this leaking of information reminds me of the Rex Ryan tenure in Jersey.

I do not have any conclusive reasoning to say this is Rex Ryan leaking information but I say it is odd that so much is coming out about players - Mario Williams, Aaron Williams, McCoy, and the FO like Whaley.

Schwartz as head coach and we would be in the playoffs. A top 5 defense with this halfway decent offense would have been a 10 win team. No reason to blame anything on Roman. The only thing Rex has done has vouched for Tyrod and made a bunch of promises he couldn't live up to. They need to blow up the whole team starting with the scouts and front office. Too many losers that have had a position of power for lots of losing seasons