Kiss the Eagle?? Kiss my @$$!

Tipster19

Newsflash Shady, Philly didn't want you, you're stuck with us. Rex is an idiot, he's proven that, he wants to make storylines about everything under the sun, former teams, former teammates, he said, she said, who gives a ****??! Play football, quit getting penalized, stop trying to reinvent our defense and it's players and get the football into the endzone more than the other team! This fat bastard is a bad joke! We're !@#$ed, another season down the drain with no solution in sight. Sorry Kyle for wasting your career, take comfort though you're not the only one that this has happened to, talk to Moulds, I'm sure that he'll know what to say to you to console you.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Could not believe Shady did that and that I actually watched it on TV….

Why not? He grew up near there, went to school in PA, and grew up an Eagles fan. He didn't leave, he was traded. He has given his all to the Bills, including today, no one can say differently. But given a choice he obviously would still be an Eagle. Given everything, you can't blame him.

Why not? He grew up near there, went to school in PA, and grew up an Eagles fan. He didn't leave, he was traded. He has given his all to the Bills, including today, no one can say differently. But given a choice he obviously would still be an Eagle. Given everything, you can't blame him.

Also, I hear that Silver Linings Playbook is his favorite movie.....EXCELSIOR!!!

Edited by John in Jax

I couldn't care any less about this. He paid homage to the place where he played for the first six years of his career as the all time leading rusher of the franchise and fan favorite. Why must everything be a slight toward Buffalo?

Exactly. It was a classy move. McCoy didn't want to leave--he was traded and was just thanking the team where he made his name. He wasn't mooning the Bills, just thanking his roots.

Normally I would agree and say who cares, but this was a bit of a slap in the face to the Bills and their fans.

I have no problem with him having something in his heart for Philly, he doesn't have to despise the city or the team, but walking out to the middle of the field, in front of the entire crowd and cameras and kissing the logo of the team he is about to play against in his Bills uniform, thats a bit of a slap in the face to the organization that wanted you and is now paying you the big bucks.

Show some class and shake the hands of some of your favorite teammates, go along the sidelines and high five and hug some fans, heck even go out onto the field hours before or after the game when its not packed with fans and media and take it in, but making that gesture just shows where his heart is and it isn't where it should be right now.

Normally I would agree and say who cares, but this was a bit of a slap in the face to the Bills and their fans.

I have no problem with him having something in his heart for Philly, he doesn't have to despise the city or the team, but walking out to the middle of the field, in front of the entire crowd and cameras and kissing the logo of the team he is about to play against in his Bills uniform, thats a bit of a slap in the face to the organization that wanted you and is now paying you the big bucks.

Show some class and shake the hands of some of your favorite teammates, go along the sidelines and high five and hug some fans, heck even go out onto the field hours before or after the game when its not packed with fans and media and take it in, but making that gesture just shows where his heart is and it isn't where it should be right now.

So he can do all that...but kissing the logo is too much?

Relax. I know it's 2015 and everybody has to race to be offended by everything but this is wasted energy.

So he can do all that...but kissing the logo is too much?

Relax. I know it's 2015 and everybody has to race to be offended by everything but this is wasted energy.

Have you ever seen a player walk out in front of a packed stadium and do any kind of gesture like that to anything of the opposing team?

Theres a difference between showing your respect to your former teammates and fans, or even him hugging the Eagles Owner, but the issue is making a grand gesture like that in front of all the fans, media, and his current teammates.

Its about the time and place.

i did not see it and only heard about it. i think it was tasteless, stupid and he should not have done it.

Have you ever seen a player walk out in front of a packed stadium and do any kind of gesture like that to anything of the opposing team?

Theres a difference between showing your respect to your former teammates and fans, or even him hugging the Eagles Owner, but the issue is making a grand gesture like that in front of all the fans, media, and his current teammates.

Its about the time and place.

wasn't it TO who went out and danced on the star when with SF?

I can blame him and will blame him. Kiss the Eagle! What a complete fool.

Never saw Gilcrest, Simpson, Cribbs or Thomas do any such thing. All of these former great Bills

running backs were traded our not re-signed.

McCoy is a talent but what a head case. If that was giving his all them we got robbed. At a time when we need leadership most he pulls this crybaby act.

All about Shady. I am sure he is still going to cash his paycheck.

Newsflash Shady, Philly didn't want you, you're stuck with us. Rex is an idiot, he's proven that, he wants to make storylines about everything under the sun, former teams, former teammates, he said, she said, who gives a ****??! Play football, quit getting penalized, stop trying to reinvent our defense and it's players and get the football into the endzone more than the other team! This fat bastard is a bad joke! We're !@#$ed, another season down the drain with no solution in sight. Sorry Kyle for wasting your career, take comfort though you're not the only one that this has happened to, talk to Moulds, I'm sure that he'll know what to say to you to console you.

Chip was the only one in Philly who didn't want McCoy

Why create a thread complaining about McCoy then end up complaining mostly about Rex?