Kiss the Eagle?? Kiss my @$$!

Tipster19

I wouldn't say I was offended. To me, it was more of a "wtf" moment - like WTF am I looking at right now? Did he just do that? I understand his love for Philly and I can't hold that against him so I'm not really offended by it...I personally (emphasis on personally) would have preferred he show his love for Philly a different way.

IMO he simply could have expressed his gratitude for the city and the team in his post game interview and that would have been more appropriate.

To be honest, had we won it probably wouldn't have been as big a deal.

Well said sir, you correctly stated what I failed to convey! When I watched it it was like what the hell is he doing??!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Newsflash Shady, Philly didn't want you, you're stuck with us. Rex is an idiot, he's proven that, he wants to make storylines about everything under the sun, former teams, former teammates, he said, she said, who gives a ****??! Play football, quit getting penalized, stop trying to reinvent our defense and it's players and get the football into the endzone more than the other team! This fat bastard is a bad joke! We're !@#$ed, another season down the drain with no solution in sight. Sorry Kyle for wasting your career, take comfort though you're not the only one that this has happened to, talk to Moulds, I'm sure that he'll know what to say to you to console you.

Post of the year candidate....