2 plays to get 8 yards...

LabattBlue

...and they throw the ball 30 yards down the field, intercepted, GAME OVER, SEASON OVER!

Dumb play call and an even worse decision by the QB to throw it into double coverage.

:censored::censored::censored:

It is a flaw in Tyrod's decision making. He often kills drives by gambling on a shot downfield instead of taking the shorter throw.

On that occasion, I think he threw it to avoid the sack. IIRC, He got smacked as he was pulling the trigger. IMO, the O-lline cost us more than TT or Roman, although Roman seems to regress badly during the fourth quarter.

Certainly too much easier to complete the long pass in the 2nd quarter when teams have to respect short gains. That is the biggest worry I have in TT completions of 5 to 20 yards. But with only 11 games starting, certainly willing to give him another year to see if he can learn that himself.

It is a flaw in Tyrod's decision making. He often kills drives by gambling on a shot downfield instead of taking the shorter throw.

On that occasion, I think he threw it to avoid the sack. IIRC, He got smacked as he was pulling the trigger. IMO, the O-lline cost us more than TT or Roman, although Roman seems to regress badly during the fourth quarter.

ROLL HIM OUT and he gets it on foot.

I'm working on getting banned on this theme.

See: Bridgewater loss and same LOSING score

I don't care if I never see TT roll out again. His accuracy is horrible on the run and I've seen way more botched plays when they do this than successful ones. The D has caught him at the edge a lot when he's attempted to get the first via the run on a roll out. If they want TT to run the best way to do it is breaking contain from the pocket.

I don't care if I never see TT roll out again. His accuracy is horrible on the run and I've seen way more botched plays when they do this than successful ones. The D has caught him at the edge a lot when he's attempted to get the first via the run on a roll out. If they want TT to run the best way to do it is breaking contain from the pocket.

Point out the play in today's game where he rolled out BY DESIGN and it wasn't good.