Charles Clay not worth the cash.

This. Guess I should apologize for feeling that way. Again and again week after week it's always something terrible to blame the loss on. Thank god we pulled out the w.

If they lost the game yes, Follow the thread, It'll help your gotcha journalism a bit.

To recap for you.

Clay drops ball

Texans tie game at 21 after 2 ot conversion.

Ryan L Billz assumes bills will choke it away. See previous weeks for examples. 5-7 possibility.

Bills win.

Gotcha journalism? Who are you? Sarah Palin? I am asking as she is the only person I ever hear say that and would be dumb enough to harp on Clay for one drop, when the bigger killer was the one before that with Woods slipping in the end zone.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotcha journalism? Who are you? Sarah Palin? I am asking as she is the only person I ever hear say that and would be dumb enough to harp on Clay for one drop, when the bigger killer was the one before that with Woods slipping in the end zone.

Start a thread bashing woods then. This hea is the catch the god dam ball Clay thread.

Congrats to you on the win as well. Bills lose and it's not so funny.

Start a thread bashing woods then. This hea is the catch the god dam ball Clay thread.

Congrats to you on the win as well. Bills lose and it's not so funny.

It is not funny either way. Your point to attack one of the few consistent pieces of the offense that has been underutilized at times is just foolish. Even Michael Jordan missed the final shot with the game on the line 26 times.

Clay is a good, multifaceted TE that the Bills somewhat overpaid for. It is what it is. Happy to see that he didn't hang his head after the big drop. He stepped up. It sure isn't the worst situation in the world.

You weren't going to get Clay for anything less.

I truly hate this rationalization. In cases where your options are to either overpay for a guy or not get him, most of the time you have to say no. If you run your team that way you wind up being the Redskins.

I truly hate this rationalization. In cases where your options are to either overpay for a guy or not get him, most of the time you have to say no. If you run your team that way you wind up being the Redskins.

I think it's a little different bc it was in div and he had the tag

Clay, like Sammy, has been underutilized. When he has been utilized, he's been worth the do re mi. Right now Tyrod isn't developed enough to take full advantage of the aerial weapons we have. His QB rating is a function of his risk aversion to throwing picks. Hopefully as he gets better, he'll feel more comfortable getting the ball to Sammy and Chuck in tighter windows.

We pay this guy how much to drop easy balls ? His drop opened up the door to tie the game.

Not worth the extra cash, any bum could have caught the TD he caught to atone.

Meh to clay. Hopefully his run blocking is helping a ton. That drop burns my eyes.

#reactionarypost

I was tempted to comment to the OP yesterday morning but opted not to. Today however I can ask - Do you have a differing opinion today about Clay's worth?

He did his job better the 2nd time around. Not sure he didn't do anything any other tom dick or Harry tight end wouldn't have done tbh.

If he's worth the cash show me the money on the road vs philly and wash please. There's more work to do.

He did his job better the 2nd time around. Not sure he didn't do anything any other tom dick or Harry tight end wouldn't have done tbh.

If he's worth the cash show me the money on the road vs philly and wash please. There's more work to do.

Please tell us exactly how much cash he is worth?