Charles Clay not worth the cash.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The size of his contract is a bit misleading. It's so big because they pried him away from the fins by making the cap number too high fro them to match, it was overly inflated. I think he's a prime suspect to be restructured to more reasonable cap numbers in the off season. He's the best TE the Bills have had since Metz... but that drop was brutal.

We pay this guy how much to drop easy balls ? His drop opened up the door to tie the game.

Not worth the extra cash, any bum could have caught the TD he caught to atone.

Meh to clay. Hopefully his run blocking is helping a ton. That drop burns my eyes.

we don't pay him to drop balls, it just happened, that's all. But just ignore the other plays he made.

Why don't you know if his run blocking helped... don't you pay attention? We ran for quite a few yards today.. again.

And writing 'meh' is really stupid. Just like your analysis of Clay.

Edited by klos63

We pay this guy how much to drop easy balls ? His drop opened up the door to tie the game.

Not worth the extra cash, any bum could have caught the TD he caught to atone.

Meh to clay. Hopefully his run blocking is helping a ton. That drop burns my eyes.

Disagree (on his value, i think that dropped burned all of our retinas). He didnt have his best game today but hes bailed us out of bad throws and supplied the best blocking out of all our TE's. We need Clay more then he needs us. Real Talk.

Edited by Marty McFly

Why don't you know if his run blocking helped... don't you pay attention?

And writing 'meh' is really stupid. Just like your analysis of Clay.

Wow, lucky for you we won the game and didn't lose like normal once he dropped the easiest pass ever. You know the one he gets paid big bucks to catch to be the 12th ranked tight end in the league. YOU HAD ONE JOB.

You thinking meh is stupid is stupid. Meh is versatile.

6-6. take it easy sally. Meh is still the current state of affairs. .500 is meh. Meh

clay is a stud.....

mulligan & gragg are horrible.

Everyone hates blocking TEs because they only get noticed when they hold. Mulligan isn't even called for one every game and must have helped us neutralize Watt, because he certainly wasn't a major factor throughout the game.