Charles Clay not worth the cash.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We pay this guy how much to drop easy balls ? His drop opened up the door to tie the game.

Not worth the extra cash, any bum could have caught the TD he caught to atone.

Meh to clay. Hopefully his run blocking is helping a ton. That drop burns my eyes.

The guy drops a pass and now isn't worth the money, are you kidding me? Receivers drop balls, it happens and didn't end up hurting them in the end.

It was nice to see them throwing to him especially over the middle but overall he's been way underutilized this year.

Edited by Max997

Drop was potentially a season ender. .

This. Guess I should apologize for feeling that way. Again and again week after week it's always something terrible to blame the loss on. Thank god we pulled out the w.

The Bills are 5-7?

If they lost the game yes, Follow the thread, It'll help your gotcha journalism a bit.

To recap for you.

Clay drops ball

Texans tie game at 21 after 2 ot conversion.

Ryan L Billz assumes bills will choke it away. See previous weeks for examples. 5-7 possibility.

Bills win.

This. Guess I should apologize for feeling that way. Again and again week after week it's always something terrible to blame the loss on. Thank god we pulled out the w.

If they lost the game yes, Follow the thread, It'll help your gotcha journalism a bit.

To recap for you.

Clay drops ball

Texans tie game at 21 after 2 ot conversion.

Ryan L Billz assumes bills will choke it away. See previous weeks for examples. 5-7 possibility.

Bills win.

They didn't lose the game... You embarrassed yourself with this thread. Just saying... He caught a TD pass which if he had dropped would have been season ending... See how dumb that sounds. Edited by Beef Jerky

Wow, lucky for you we won the game and didn't lose like normal once he dropped the easiest pass ever. You know the one he gets paid big bucks to catch to be the 12th ranked tight end in the league. YOU HAD ONE JOB.

You thinking meh is stupid is stupid. Meh is versatile.

6-6. take it easy sally. Meh is still the current state of affairs. .500 is meh. Meh

are you 12?

We pay this guy how much to drop easy balls ? His drop opened up the door to tie the game.

Not worth the extra cash, any bum could have caught the TD he caught to atone.

Meh to clay. Hopefully his run blocking is helping a ton. That drop burns my eyes.

Your takes are usually non factually based and over the top negative and this thread is awful in so many ways. You are not a typical SMART football fan.

FYI, Clay has as many catches and targets as the Bengals Eiffert. He made a drop. It didn't cost us. Stick to something your good at, whatever that is.

Your takes are usually non factually based and over the top negative and this thread is awful in so many ways. You are not a typical SMART football fan.

FYI, Clay has as many catches and targets as the Bengals Eiffert. He made a drop. It didn't cost us. Stick to something your good at, whatever that is.

Congrats on the win sir. Glad it didn't screw us per usual. Get your hot take in.

I think we over paid a very good but not dominant player. I the bills were being more stingy I think you could get similair production out of marquis grey.

I'm not disappointed by his signing at all, he has helped out team tremendously, but his contract is a little rich for him

1. Clay is the best TE they have had in two decades

2. Why would you restrucutre? They overpaid in year 1 so Miami couldn't match and sign Suh. He is a relative bargain the rest of his contract.

3. He made a crazy good catch along the sidelines on a horrible TT throw. He didn't get his head around fast enough for the dropped ball over the middle. He was late on the route. TT throw was a little wide of target but certainly good enough had Clay turned his head a half second faster.