Bill can be the #6 seed in AFC by tomorrow if....

Estro

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If the Bills win today they are still very much alive. Lose and it is over. Today IS the season.

I agree with this. To borrow from the Raiders Just Win Baby.

The Chiefs losing is actually better for the Bills' playoffs hopes in the long run.

using the playoff machine I agree. The Bills may not get a WC slot this week but could next week.

the important thing is Win today

honestly I would still prefer a Raiders win.

I want the Chiefs to rack up as many losses as possible, and I think the Raiders have a couple more losses in them as well.

I would love to see the Raiders sweep the Chiefs and lose 2 other games.

As nice as #6 after these games would be nice, #5 or #6 come January is the important thing!

I thought we wanted the Raiders to win, so glad I saw this.

it all depends on what your expectations are.

If you only care about this week you root for KC. If you factor in the remaining schedule you want KC to lose more games than the Bills.

If the stars align properly, the machine indicates the Bills can get as high as a 5th seed.

Edited by NOVABillsFan

it all depends on what your expectations are.

If you only care about this week you root for KC. If you factor in the remaining schedule you want KC to lose more games than the Bills.

If the stars align properly, the machine indicates the Bills can get as high as a 5th seed.

i guess it's ok either way. The Chiefs have a relatively easy schedule so a loss here would be good. I don't think the raiders are going to make it regardless.

Yes If all of this happens we'll be in the 6th seed!

And a Barbary Ape can fly out of my ass too.

The Bills Don't deserve the playoffs the way they are playing. The playoffs should be for teams that play good consistent football in all three phases. My Team is just not doing that right now. I know I'll get blasted for being a pessimist but not feeling this desperation scenario crap. Talent is there. Coaching and heart are not.

You nailed it!

i guess it's ok either way. The Chiefs have a relatively easy schedule so a loss here would be good. I don't think the raiders are going to make it regardless.

If the Chiefs lose to the Raiders and then the Ravens and of course the Bills need to win out, the Bills get the 5th seed.

I cannot imagine a scenario where the Bills go 10-6 and don't make it into the playoffs.

Therefore, they control their own destiny and just need to win the next 5.

If KC wins out and goes 11-5 and the Steelers end 10-6 or better then for the Bills 10-6 won't be good enough.

Edited by NOVABillsFan

1. Bills beat Texans

2. Giants beat Jets

3. Colts beat Steelers

4. Chiefs beat Raiders

If all the games above break that way that would leave the Chiefs as the #5 seed and the Bills as the #6 seed.

And what if only 3 of 4 happen? I doubt Colts can beat the Steelers in Pittsburgh?

So in other words.....WIN

The most important thing is the Bills take care of their own business before worrying about what other teams are up to