Windows 10 Conspiracy?

Gugny

We have a Toshiba laptop, a Dell desktop and an Apple iPad 2 in our house, along with our phones.

For the Toshiba and the Dell, I get asked to upgrade to Windows 10 for free all the time. I'm nervous, because as we all know, nothing is free in life.

What I find odd is that I'm not even getting an offer to upgrade on my iPad.

This is bullschit, if you ask me. The ONE device I really want to try out the new version of Windows, and - shocker - I guess I have to pay for it.

Just wondering if it's because it's an older iPad. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.

Thanks and GO BILLS!

We have a Toshiba laptop, a Dell desktop and an Apple iPad 2 in our house, along with our phones.

For the Toshiba and the Dell, I get asked to upgrade to Windows 10 for free all the time. I'm nervous, because as we all know, nothing is free in life.

This is bullschit, if you ask me. The ONE device I really want to try out the new version of Windows, and - shocker - I guess I have to pay for it.

Just wondering if it's because it's an older iPad. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.

Thanks and GO BILLS!

Go to your "Settings" then go down to "Accept Free Downloads" then click "All offers" then click "Make Google Your Default Browser" then click "Yes" when it asks if you are sure you want to substitute Windows for iOS. It took me awhile to figure it out on mine but it works.

Thanks and GO BILLS!

The best things are.

I think this Windows 10 thing is a way of doing damage control without admitting to the colossal mistake that was Windows 8. I imagine they want to break any association people have between MS and Win 8 ASAFP.