Tube stabbing 'terrorist incident'.

Ginsu has blood on their hands.

All those late night commecials encouraging people to buy lethal cutlery that can slice thru a lead pipe and still be sharp enough to slice thru an infidel

You joke...but there has been serious discussion in England about banning knives.

At this point, I would be tempted to snark that having already disarmed and cowed its citizens to the point where they’re quoted in the media as saying, “I was frightened to defend myself; I thought if I did anything I would be arrested,” at this point, England really needs strict knife control.

But they’ve already got that: “Save a Life, Surrender Your Knife.”

At this point, I would be tempted to snark that having already disarmed and cowed its citizens to the point where they’re quoted in the media as saying, “I was frightened to defend myself; I thought if I did anything I would be arrested,” at this point, England really needs strict knife control.

They can have my knife when they pry it from my cold, dead steak.

I'm actually laid up with a broken ankle at the moment.

Wow! Get better!

In April 2012... Friday the 13th of course! My brother fell off his rig while loading vehicles in Baltimore... He broke one ankle and the other foot! It was a brand new semi too which had a narrower design and the side saftey rails still not on! Could have been worse, at least he wasn't paralyzed!

A ton of surgeries rehab forever... He's actually going for another surgery this January...

Bah! I see passing this through the ridiculous lens of gun control mania has already happened.

I wonder: where are all the calls for knife bans? I bet 60% of the English people support background checks for knives(or insert some other made for talking point poll)...especially after this incident! :rolleyes:

Come on liberals? Where's TEH OUTRAGE! Somebody got seriously hurt by a weapon! They might even die! Why don't you blame the weapon?

Also, this:

Evitri Payet said fellow witnesses were shouting at the suspect: "You're not Muslim."

is just F'ing hilarious. Yes, it "undermines them". I wonder...what did more to stop this knife weilding self-identifying Muslim? Telling him he's not a Muslim, or, the taser they shot him with? :lol: I wonder...going forward...is telling someone they are not a Muslim, or, another taser, going to do the trick next time?

Finally, I thought we all had to pay full homage to what anyone identifies as. After all we've been scolded for not believing Bruce Jenner is a woman. Don't we have to auto-accept whatever anyone tells us they are? Isn't not accepting whatever anyone tells us they are, the very definition of intolerance?

So, how can we be so intolerant as to tell someone who identifies as a Muslim, that they are not a Muslim?

I tell, you, this white patriachy is out of control. We need some muscle over here.

is just F'ing hilarious. Yes, it "undermines them". I wonder...what did more to stop this knife weilding self-identifying Muslim? Telling him he's not a Muslim, or, the taser they shot him with? :lol: I wonder...going forward...is telling someone they are not a Muslim, or, another taser, going to do the trick next time?

The exact quote from the SJW bystander was "You Ain't No Muslim, Bruv" and now it's trending

QxvqVnf.png

7l5wF64.png

VFf3Wec.png

hVwzYMN.png

B6Oj77V.png

6zc4vLf.png

I can't believe Netanyahu hasn't thought of this.

Every Jew in Isreal should wear a magic hashtag necklace (Armband? Too soon?), and paint a hashtag on their doors. Then they should disband their military and live in peace and harmony with their neighbors in the region.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Ginsu has blood on their hands.

All those late night commecials encouraging people to buy lethal cutlery that can slice thru a lead pipe and still be sharp enough to slice thru an infidel

Ron Popeil should be ashamed and excoriated!

You are correct - if only the UK had the liberal gun laws that the US has this guy would have had a gun instead of a knife and then.....

Pretzel logic winner

You know when you'll realize that the root cause of this violence has little to do with the weapons of choice?

When your head is rolling down a flight of stairs that's when.