Trump Alone at the Top

this only proves that the US is a very long way from burying racism. shouldn't surprise anyone. if people like biden think like this, what should one imagine trump supporters think?

let's go back to the question of academic credentials, however. Does it matter to any of you cons how trump did in school? if not, then why does it matter how Obama did?

for the record, it matters to me. I want an intellectual as prez. most of you don't. trump aint that. I believe Obama is. so why is Obama's academic record an issue to some of you?

Obama had no record of accomplishment while Trump has actually done some things. Biden is racist, so conservative must be more so? Conservatives aren't the ones who have decimated the black family and displayed such a high degree of disdain for the abilities of blacks. You and your progressive friends own that. All they are to the Democrat party are votes that they have bought and paid for.

No one here aside from Ozy want Trump anywhere near the presidency so why the !@#$ do you keep asking?

I keep asking because the birthers keep asking about Obama's academic credentials. so let's broaden the question: do the academic credentials of any of the repug candidates matter to you?

I keep asking because the birthers keep asking about Obama's academic credentials. so let's broaden the question: do the academic credentials of any of the repug candidates matter to you?

Me personally, no. I don't care about Obama's academic credentials as well. My mom has 3 years of elementary school education and she's smarter than most people.

Me personally, no. I don't care about Obama's academic credentials as well. My mom has 3 years of elementary school education and she's smarter than most people.

cool. so at least in your case we can stop the silliness about whether Obama was a top student or aided by affirmative action etc. it's moot. LA? what about you since you've posted several times already about it in this thread. does it matter to you what academic qualifications the conservative candidates have? or is all this Obama transcript stuff just a ruse?

Obama had no record of accomplishment while Trump has actually done some things. Biden is racist, so conservative must be more so? Conservatives aren't the ones who have decimated the black family and displayed such a high degree of disdain for the abilities of blacks. You and your progressive friends own that. All they are to the Democrat party are votes that they have bought and paid for.

what has trump accomplished? grant posted a link that showed he'd have done better financially by investing his inheritance in a spyder than all his wheeling and dealing. outside of underperforming the s and p what else has he accomplished?

Edited by birdog1960

cool. so at least in your case we can stop the silliness about whether Obama was a top student or aided by affirmative action etc. it's moot. LA? what about you since you've posted several times already about it in this thread. does it matter to you what academic qualifications the conservative candidates have? or is all this Obama transcript stuff just a ruse?

The academic credentials was in response to the tax returns.

Not for me, no. A person's experience is far more valuable than education so as time and experience build, education becomes of much less importance. I also put much greater value on private sector experience over political experience,

this only proves that the US is a very long way from burying racism. shouldn't surprise anyone. if people like biden think like this, what should one imagine trump supporters think?

let's go back to the question of academic credentials, however. Does it matter to any of you cons how trump did in school? if not, then why does it matter how Obama did?

for the record, it matters to me. I want an intellectual as prez. most of you don't. trump aint that. I believe Obama is. so why is Obama's academic record an issue to some of you?

So then you want Carson. He's (full) black, speaks articulately, is brilliant (blows Barry away), and a doctor to boot.

And as for Barry's academic credentials, it's only germane to the "he's the smartest guy in the room" crock people like to toss around. And for the fact that he likely claimed he was born in Kenya to help gain admittance into colleges.

what has trump accomplished? grant posted a link that showed he'd have done better financially by investing his inheritance in a spyder than all his wheeling and dealing. outside of underperforming the s and p what else has he accomplished?

Trump reports his net worth well above $4 billion. Now if Trump were a liberal, he'd be lauded as a person who created more jobs, tax revenue and economic impact than your typical billionaire investor.

But how many classics has she read?

And how many celebrated intellectuals/famous people attended that same elementary school?

What do you think is worse for the black community, overt racism or the hidden racism by the people who claim to help them?

What do you think is worse for the black community, overt racism or the hidden racism by the people who claim to help them?

(I know it's not directed at me but...)

Hidden is always worse, because it rears its head in the most unexpected (and usually most hurtful) of ways. When its overt racism, it's easy to identify and dismiss/overcome.

(I know it's not directed at me but...)

Hidden is always worse, because it rears its head in the most unexpected (and usually most hurtful) of ways. When its overt racism, it's easy to identify and dismiss/overcome.

Depends. Watch a European soccer game in Italy or Holland and you'll see that even if it is blatant, it is still dismissed.

i'd say it's better to have joe biden say something like that than to have people that support jim crow laws, wear white robes with hoods, burn crosses and storm black churches with semi automatic guns, all of which still happen except the first that was fought against tooth and nail in the south. so mark me down as believing overt is worse.

So then you want Carson. He's (full) black, speaks articulately, is brilliant (blows Barry away), and a doctor to boot.

And as for Barry's academic credentials, it's only germane to the "he's the smartest guy in the room" crock people like to toss around. And for the fact that he likely claimed he was born in Kenya to help gain admittance into colleges.

bs argument through and through. carson is a moron that believes the world is 6000 years old. that alone disqualifies him for me.

no one mentioned Obama being the smartest guy in the room yet the question of his academic credentials came up here. but lets resolve that they are not an issue. they don't matter to you all on the right. correct? if so, we liberals can worry about his academic credentials (here's a hint: were not worried.)

Edited by birdog1960

i'd say it's better to have joe biden say something like that than to have people that support jim crow laws, wear white robes with hoods, burn crosses and storm black churches with semi automatic guns, all of which still happen except the first that was fought against tooth and nail in the south. so mark me down as believing overt is worse.

And this is why you are treated as one of the resident idiots.

Overt racism by its nature is very easy to defend against. Once the morons are out in the open, it doesn't take a long time to discredit their views and they quickly get marginalized into the fringes of society with very little influence on anyone else other than their tiny band of cohorts.

Now compare that to the soft racism that Biden practices, making important policy decisions and crafting legislation, and then going home thinking how much he's helped the Negro's cause as they're cleaning his house.

Overt racism by its nature is very easy to defend against. Once the morons are out in the open, it doesn't take a long time to discredit their views and they quickly get marginalized into the fringes of society with very little influence on anyone else other than their tiny band of cohorts.

Now compare that to the soft racism that Biden practices, making important policy decisions and crafting legislation, and then going home thinking how much he's helped the Negro's cause as they're cleaning his house.

really? perhaps living in white bread, stepford wives northeastern suburbs didn't afford you the chance to see such "campaign" pieces in 2012 but I saw them....all too frequently http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Elections/President/2012/0320/Anti-Obama-slogans-with-racist-slants-on-the-rise-in-Election-2012. I don't see much defense against the confederate flags flying from rooftops and pickup trucks all over the south in the wake of the church shooting in Charleston. those folks aren't marginalized in many parts of the country. those opposing them are the ones marginalized. I've not witnessed a large defense movement aimed at eliminating this sort of intimidation.

The racism of the past that so crushed black people in slavery and oppression that they are still saddled by its negative consequences today. Think of how much wealth they failed accumulate as families. Didn't Mitt Romney's family become rich in the antebellum era?

Oh how brilliant. Dems bad

The racism of the past that so crushed black people in slavery and oppression that they are still saddled by its negative consequences today. Think of how much wealth they failed accumulate as families. Didn't Mitt Romney's family become rich in the antebellum era?

How much wealth did Irish, Jewish, Italian, German, Portuguese, etc. immigrant families accumulate during the antebellum period?

Do you believe that free black slave owners did not accumulate wealth for their families?