Darby tops Kiper's all rookie team

Pete

Wow that's surprising. Amari Cooper and Todd Gurley are future Pro Bowlers and Jameis Winston is starting to look good. I think Mariota will be good too with a new coordinator (well Tannehill good so not great but good)

Darby's playing at an All-Pro level.

I think he's playing really well but the sample set is too small currently. Is he on a hot streak or is he just really good? Time will tell. He got burned twice on Sunday

Huh? You don't get awarded All-Pro because you were good in the past. It's what have you done for me lately. So far this season, he's played at an All-Pro level. I doubt I could name more than 2 other CB's playing better.

Edited by Doc

Wow that's surprising. Amari Cooper and Todd Gurley are future Pro Bowlers and Jameis Winston is starting to look good. I think Mariota will be good too with a new coordinator (well Tannehill good so not great but good)

FYI Darby is likely a Pro Bowler.

(The craziest thing is that With Flacco, Manning, Brees, Luck all having bad years Tyrod could get an alternate Pro Bowl Nod after the Injuries and the Super Bowl QBs can't make it)

FYI Darby is likely a Pro Bowler.

(The craziest thing is that With Flacco, Manning, Brees, Luck all having bad years Tyrod could get an alternate Pro Bowl Nod after the Injuries and the Super Bowl QBs can't make it)

Fitzpatrick and Taylor?

Huh? You don't get awarded All-Pro because you were good in the past. It's what have you done for me lately. So far this season, he's played at an All-Pro level. I doubt I could name more than 2 other CB's playing better.

The Denver tandem.

Seriously though, he has been a pleasant surprise. Our defense would be so much better under another scheme and is hiding how well our CB's are playing. It's too bad. I'm glad we picked him in the second round.