Kyle Orton/Doug Marrone/Fred Jackson?

major

• 2 weeks later...

So the Kyle Orton/Doug Marrone/Fred Jackson 2014 bills may end up having a better record than the Tyrod Taylor/Rex Ryan/Shady McCoy 2015 bills. Definitely a twilight zone episode

The win total from last year was a bit flukey. We were on the edge of being 6-10. If Orton doesn't convert two miraculous 4th and 20s on GW drives and Brady doesn't sit out second half of week 17, that's 3 more losses.

The win total from last year was a bit flukey. We were on the edge of being 6-10. If Orton doesn't convert two miraculous 4th and 20s on GW drives and Brady doesn't sit out second half of week 17, that's 3 more losses.

Exactly. Even with all those sacks a couple games were minor miracles at the end. Folks act like that meaningless season finale at Foxboro was some kind of achievement. That team easily could have been 7-9 or worse. This year, it's a different team with different problems. Similar results .

But Kyle did. And thats why we had a winning season. And if you want to take away the Patsies** win last year, we still must win 2 out of the last 3 to match it. Not as given.

If BB doesn't fumble in the end zone.....

I found myself thinking today it's kind of a shame Stevie Johnson never had a chance to stick around to play with Sammy and Tyrod. Even though SJ had his issues and doesn't have the size you'd ideally want, he was a great intermediate threat, great slant and over the middle routes. Paired with a legitimate deep threat in Sammy... who knows.

Hell, I'm starting to miss the Ryan Fitzpatrick era in buffalo. He's only about to take the Jets to the playoffs. Another twilight zone episode

i will never miss that era, as the team was worse and the QB was brutal. I don't get that. But IMO I hope the Jets do make the playoffs or get close because then maybe they don't take a QB early and keep rolling with Fitz. That's an old team with little depth. They have some bad contracts (revis, Cro, Marshall) on aging players and have indicated they won't pay Wilkerson, their best player IMO. Richardson could be suspended for significant time next year. Ivory is a FA. I'm already looking forward, and I hope the Jets have a false sense of security with a lot of their current players since the Bills are already a better team this year as we saw them go head to head. Please pay Fitz! Edited by YoloinOhio

I hate this stuff, in general JR not meant to be picking on you. "If my Aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle" We can pick on a couple plays from games this year and say "that's 2 (maybe 3) more wins". That's always true of games in this league.

It is what it is

I hate this stuff, in general JR not meant to be picking on you. "If my Aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle" We can pick on a couple plays from games this year and say "that's 2 (maybe 3) more wins". That's always true of games in this league.

It is what it is

No-- I hear ya. I don't like it myself. But, I guess my point is that both this year and last year, we were probably just a play here or there in every game from being a 10-win team or a 5-win team.

If you want to evaluate this team, I think it is easy enough to say that the offense is vastly improved, and everything else seems to have declined.

Whoever thought McCoy was going to make a big difference for this team doesn't understand football.

I thought Roman was the most important acquisition in the offseason and he still was. The offense has been better. And McCoy is a big part of it, too.

Who knew the defense was going to regress so badly?