Bills at Chiefs Predictions

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

24-10 Chiefs. OL's indulgent Thanksgiving weight gain (and strangely bragging about it) takes its toll.

It's water weight; completely normal for any athlete to gain it as part of their hydration schedule. You realize that a person would have to consume an extra 35,000 calories to gain 10 lbs in a single day, right?

For reference, that would be approximately 9 entire pumpkin pies.

I mean, I can eat like nobody's business, and even I can't do that.

My gut feels like a gritty gut check win by the bills, but the head says a low scoring loss. That defense that can stop the run and bring edge pressure matches up perfectly against us. But their offense doesn't scare me at all, and our secondary should be able to keep everything in front of them and contain them. Loss could be a 10-17 kind of score. Unless we get a breakout performance from someone like shady or even Clay, and pull off a close upset. I don't have much hope in Taylor connecting with our WRs.

We have been able to run on them the last two years though even though they have generally had good run D. Totally different scheme and players and coaches and all so that might mean nothing at all.... but I think if you persist with the run you can run in them.

I think 17-16 one way or the other with the winning TD coming inside of 2 minutes.

Chiefs 21, Bills 13.

The offseason begins and everyone Rex loses the community more each week as he talks about them coming together and fighting until it's over.

We also lose because this is about the time that all of our hopes normally come crashing down.

Chiefs 21, Bills 13.

The offseason begins and everyone Rex loses the community more each week as he talks about them coming together and fighting until it's over.

We also lose because this is about the time that all of our hopes normally come crashing down.

:lol: BBFS!