An enemies perspective on the game

PatsFanNH

Blame Loser McFumbles for killing us in the clutch as he has done ever since arriving. Bust, flop, and Whaley or Nix need a feel good story about him. Praying he gets cut and we can find someone who does not try to be the weaker brother of John Randle.

it's rare for a single player to lose a game for a team. mcmoron has lost the bills 2 big, winnable games. that 1st muff was key occurring at a turning point in the game. he's a detriment to the team and has been all along.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely a # 1 corner. Got to like the kid, UDFA and all. Wish we had scooped him.

He played good, but Watkins was open on a number of plays and Taylor never looked his direction...Watkins is literally uncoverable. I have no idea why the Bills don't go to their stud WR more....its like they want him to be a decoy

1. God awful refereeing -- Between the missed late hits on Both QB's to the inadvertant whistle, to not stopping the clock on the last play. Way way to many mistakes and why did they have to huddle up for every dang call!!

2. Injuries -- Both teams got Key players dinged up, I hope none on either side are season ending. (Pats were down to LaFell and UDFA (just called up from PS) Harper at WR lol)

3. The Bills D brought it big time last night Brady was hit alot and you could tell the Oline was confused on who to block. Great game plan bythe Bills

4. I thought the Pats D also played a great game and Butler for the second week in a row pretty much neutralized a top tier WR. (That one catch by Watson was sick!)

5. Very good game and the Special teams fumble made a big big difference.

Glad we are done with you guys till at least the playoffs, good luck from here on out.

:beer:

Sammy beat him cleanly on several plays, but Tyrod failed to stand and deliver. Butler could have easily been beaten for two TDs.

BTW, it's Malcolm. Mario Butler plays for the Bills.

Agreed. Watkins had his man beat on numerous plays, Taylor just did not read the play and deliver the ball.

I was more pissed about the blatant no call on the PI against Hogan inside the 10 yard line...that was clear cut, textbook PI. It was so textbook, they could literally take that and use it to train officials on what PI looks like. The DB never turned to look at the ball, and instead ran with both arms up, directly into the receiver. Yes, the ball is underthrown, and it would not have been PI if he looked back and played the ball. But he didn't...he played the man, and that is PI....preventing a receiver from getting to the ball without actually trying to get to the ball yourself.

Exact same play later happened with Sammy and they rightly threw the flag for PI...it was the exact same play...defender never looked for the ball, and ran right into the receiver on an underthrown ball...both were blatant, textbook PI's...should have been the easiest 2 flags the officials threw all night, but the issue is only one was thrown.

I dont recall the one you are referencing. (Not saying it didnt happen, just that I am still half asleep and I dont remember it lol)

That said I was pleased with how well the Pats CB did last nigt, Coleman (our new UDFA nickle corner was out) and well we had chung playing that spot. (Harper ate him alive but again he is a safety so wasnt shocked at all by that.) I thought Ryan and Butler were amazingly good. I am shocked Taylor didnt just keep targeting whoever Chung was covering every single pass play.

Edited by PatsFanNH

I gotta say that Mario butler was the best CB I have seen all year. His coverage on Sammy was unreal.

Malcom butler. Mario butler plays for us

I am thinking of that one bomb to Sammy. Butler ran with him, looked back, got his arm in there, all while not touching a hair on Sammy. It was really great coverage. Much better CB than I thought he was.

But agree that TT left a lot on the table.

was that the one that Sammy had to slow down for allowing butler to catch up?

He played good, but Watkins was open on a number of plays and Taylor never looked his direction...Watkins is literally uncoverable. I have no idea why the Bills don't go to their stud WR more....its like they want him to be a decoy

QB has got to be the issue. Either Taylor just can't get it done (yet, and maybe ever) or Roman is wrong not to trust him more than he does. I suspect Tyrod is the problem. Regardless of the reason, not using your main weapon in the passing game is hardly the best way to go. I mean Antonio Brown attracts the opposition's best corner who almost always gets support from a high safety. Brown still makes plays. Watkins is a comparable talent. The difference is between Ben and Tyrod.

It may well be that Taylor is really more a high end backup/change of pace type guy at this level. I guess we will see.

1. God awful refereeing -- Between the missed late hits on Both QB's to the inadvertant whistle, to not stopping the clock on the last play. Way way to many mistakes and why did they have to huddle up for every dang call!!

2. Injuries -- Both teams got Key players dinged up, I hope none on either side are season ending. (Pats were down to LaFell and UDFA (just called up from PS) Harper at WR lol)

3. The Bills D brought it big time last night Brady was hit alot and you could tell the Oline was confused on who to block. Great game plan bythe Bills

4. I thought the Pats D also played a great game and Butler for the second week in a row pretty much neutralized a top tier WR. (That one catch by Watson was sick!)

5. Very good game and the Special teams fumble made a big big difference.

Glad we are done with you guys till at least the playoffs, good luck from here on out.

You strike me as the type of opposing fan I like to run into at games. Thanks for keeping it classy. :beer:

Good take from a Pats fan. They are a good team but not 10-0 good. I seriously wonder if Kraft has his hand in the refs pockets cause they sure seem to get the important calls go their way.

The team they fielded last night, especially on O, was greatly diminished by injuries. Unless they can sort their O-line and WR issues they are not winning any championship this year, that's for sure.

Flip side is that we were still not good enuf to beat them, meaning we have a long way still to go.

You can't touch Peyton Manning, Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers once they get rid of the ball.

That is in the rule book some where....

Then these refs missed at least one blatant one on Brady. lol

The team they fielded last night, especially on O, was greatly diminished by injuries. Unless they can sort their O-line and WR issues they are not winning any championship this year, that's for sure.

Flip side is that we were still not good enuf to beat them, meaning we have a long way still to go.

Last night was the first time the 5 starters (Minus Solder) have played together this year and it was obvious. Hopefully that corrects itself like it did last year. and as for the WR I PRAY Amandola is ok (losing him on O be bad, but we lose that big play ability on PR as well.) , and we (hopefully) get Edelman back for the playoffs. (possibly even week 17.)

I was more pissed about the blatant no call on the PI against Hogan inside the 10 yard line...that was clear cut, textbook PI. It was so textbook, they could literally take that and use it to train officials on what PI looks like. The DB never turned to look at the ball, and instead ran with both arms up, directly into the receiver. Yes, the ball is underthrown, and it would not have been PI if he looked back and played the ball. But he didn't...he played the man, and that is PI....preventing a receiver from getting to the ball without actually trying to get to the ball yourself.

Exact same play later happened with Sammy and they rightly threw the flag for PI...it was the exact same play...defender never looked for the ball, and ran right into the receiver on an underthrown ball...both were blatant, textbook PI's...should have been the easiest 2 flags the officials threw all night, but the issue is only one was thrown.

Right. they called it great coverage. bradham had one called on him against the pats in the first game.....the same damn thing, and the announcers said at the time that when the coverage guy doesn't even turn to look at the ball it's interference. First and goal, that's what it should have been.

The McMoron fumbles didn't help. The TD at the end of the half on the missed tackle was the killer with NE* getting the ball at the start of the 3rd.

Exactly. I keep seeing posters upset saying McKelvin lost us the game. I just don't get how people can watch the game and completely ignore the most important aspects of the game.

His fumbles led to 3pts on the board. Big deal. The biggest killer in this game was going prevent and giving up a touchdown in the final minute, literally, of the first half. That was the the difference in the game right there.

Throw in a nice helping of Roman's short, conservative game plan falling right into Bellidicks defensive plan. The offense looked bad. And couldn't move the ball most of the nighg, especially when we needed it the most.

The problem is every week the announcers state how whatever CB is following Sammy "took him out of the game." Yet every week when people go in and look at the all 22 we see this isn't true.

The Bills' playcalling and TT take Sammy out of the game more than any CB does.

Agreed. Watkins had his man beat on numerous plays, Taylor just did not read the play and deliver the ball.

Even on the broadcast it was clear the Patriots had a safety over the top of Watkins on almost every passing play. There were times when the single high safety was single high on Sammy only and the other 2/3 of the field had no safety help at all. Malcom Butler was doing a very good job on Sammy, but the safety literally over the top a lot of the time helps.

Edited by P51

Exactly. I keep seeing posters upset saying McKelvin lost us the game. I just don't get how people can watch the game and completely ignore the most important aspects of the game.

His fumbles led to 3pts on the board. Big deal. The biggest killer in this game was going prevent and giving up a touchdown in the final minute, literally, of the first half. That was the the difference in the game right there.

Throw in a nice helping of Roman's short, conservative game plan falling right into Bellidicks defensive plan. The offense looked bad. And couldn't move the ball most of the nighg, especially when we needed it the most.

I disagree, it changed the hole complection of the game. I would bet the Bills go for it in the 4th quarter instead of taking the FG. Who knows maybe it works and the game gets tied.. but being down 2 scores you take the 3 and hope to get a chance get the TD later.

Even on the broadcast it was clear the Patriots had a safety over the top of Watkins on almost every passing play. There were times when the single high safety was single high on Sammy only and the other 2/3 of the field had no safety help at all. Malcom Butler was doing a very good job on Sammy, but the safety literally over the top a lot of the time helps.

Butler is not Elite, t least not yet. Why would any competent coach leave a CB 1 on 1 to be beat deep like that?? Butler coverd Watkins very well and on almost every play. (IMO of course) I dare say he is just as good as Revis would be for us THIS year. 9key word there is THIS lol)

Right. they called it great coverage. bradham had one called on him against the pats in the first game.....the same damn thing, and the announcers said at the time that when the coverage guy doesn't even turn to look at the ball it's interference. First and goal, that's what it should have been.

That play with Bradham was the first thing I thought of when the Ref's did not throw the flag, this time Gruden says its a good no call, but it's text book pass interference.

1st and Goal Buffalo was the right call in that situation, no doubt.