An enemies perspective on the game

PatsFanNH

1. God awful refereeing -- Between the missed late hits on Both QB's to the inadvertant whistle, to not stopping the clock on the last play. Way way to many mistakes and why did they have to huddle up for every dang call!!

2. Injuries -- Both teams got Key players dinged up, I hope none on either side are season ending. (Pats were down to LaFell and UDFA (just called up from PS) Harper at WR lol)

3. The Bills D brought it big time last night Brady was hit alot and you could tell the Oline was confused on who to block. Great game plan bythe Bills

4. I thought the Pats D also played a great game and Butler for the second week in a row pretty much neutralized a top tier WR. (That one catch by Watson was sick!)

5. Very good game and the Special teams fumble made a big big difference.

Glad we are done with you guys till at least the playoffs, good luck from here on out.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I gotta say that Mario butler was the best CB I have seen all year. His coverage on Sammy was unreal.

The problem is every week the announcers state how whatever CB is following Sammy "took him out of the game." Yet every week when people go in and look at the all 22 we see this isn't true.

The Bills' playcalling and TT take Sammy out of the game more than any CB does.

You seem like a decent guy so I won't say anything negative to you but I still hate your team and the refs.

The officiating was pathetic.

The bills missed too many of their own opportunities to be able to beat a team as good as the pats* and very questionable calls/non calls.

But whatever. I hope you guys beat every other AFC team from here out that is fighting for a wildcard spot.

I gotta say that Mario butler was the best CB I have seen all year. His coverage on Sammy was unreal.

Sammy beat him cleanly on several plays, but Tyrod failed to stand and deliver. Butler could have easily been beaten for two TDs.

BTW, it's Malcolm. Mario Butler plays for the Bills.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

The problem is every week the announcers state how whatever CB is following Sammy "took him out of the game." Yet every week when people go in and look at the all 22 we see this isn't true.

The Bills' playcalling and TT take Sammy out of the game more than any CB does.

This. Sammy is open but we struggle to get him the ball.

Sammy beat him cleanly on several plays, but Tyrod failed to stand and deliver. Butler could have easily been beaten for two TDs.

I am thinking of that one bomb to Sammy. Butler ran with him, looked back, got his arm in there, all while not touching a hair on Sammy. It was really great coverage. Much better CB than I thought he was.

But agree that TT left a lot on the table.

Cheers PatsFan. I thought we had plenty of opportunities to get you guys last night, but we didn't capitalize. Both QBs seemed to struggle as well.

Bills Fans HAD to smell blood in the water when Amandols went out and the Pats pretty much went conservative on O. (for good reason) I thought we were done when he pulled up hurt.

Thanks for the classy post. Tough loss but I do see improvement. Pats D is great. Gotta get the next two and hope our QB can play.

I am thinking of that one bomb to Sammy. Butler ran with him, looked back, got his arm in there, all while not touching a hair on Sammy. It was really great coverage. Much better CB than I thought he was.

it was a very nice play by Butler

I'm glad the refs let the defensive players put hands on the QBs. Neither of them took unnecessarily hard hits, imo. I really hate that most games you can't touch the QB, but in order to play defense you have to put pressure on them.

I agree, but there were two WAY WAY late hits (One on each QB) that I was shocked no flag came out for. (they were not hard hits but Taylor got hurt on his late hit. )

I agree, and MOST CB going get beat by a great WR from time to time... but on the hole I thought Butler did well against Watkins.

I agree, but there were two WAY WAY late hits (One on each QB) that I was shocked no flag came out for. (they were not hard hits but Taylor got hurt on his late hit. )

I agree, and MOST CB going get beat by a great WR from time to time... but on the hole I thought Butler did well against Watkins.

Yep. It's that ole inconsistency amongst NFL refs rearing its ugly head again.

In the "C'mon Man" section of the pre-game show, they highlighted this exact issue as they showed Aaron Rodgers taking an "easy" 2-hand shove from a Vikings lineman, and that lineman got flagged. Then, IN THE SAME GAME, they showed Teddy Bridgewater getting absolutely hammered, and no flag was thrown.

I was more pissed about the blatant no call on the PI against Hogan inside the 10 yard line...that was clear cut, textbook PI. It was so textbook, they could literally take that and use it to train officials on what PI looks like. The DB never turned to look at the ball, and instead ran with both arms up, directly into the receiver. Yes, the ball is underthrown, and it would not have been PI if he looked back and played the ball. But he didn't...he played the man, and that is PI....preventing a receiver from getting to the ball without actually trying to get to the ball yourself.

Exact same play later happened with Sammy and they rightly threw the flag for PI...it was the exact same play...defender never looked for the ball, and ran right into the receiver on an underthrown ball...both were blatant, textbook PI's...should have been the easiest 2 flags the officials threw all night, but the issue is only one was thrown.

Edited by matter2003

Yep. It's that ole inconsistency amongst NFL refs rearing its ugly head again.

In the "C'mon Man" section of the pre-game show, they highlighted this exact issue as they showed Aaron Rodgers taking an "easy" 2-hand shove from a Vikings lineman, and that lineman got flagged. Then, IN THE SAME GAME, they showed Teddy Bridgewater getting absolutely hammered, and no flag was thrown.

Bridgewater hasn't "earned" that call yet!