26CornerBlitz

132 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Bills Beat KC on Sunday?

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mario could miss more than this week

It came as no surprise. Marcus Easley, John Miller, Kyle Williams and Mario Williams were all unable to practice this week and come Friday all four were declared out for Sunday’s game at Kansas City.

Head coach Rex Ryan confirmed their playing status following practice Friday. Ryan also said that Mario Williams could miss more than this week with his foot injury.

Rex: Tyrod Taylor ready to roll
The Bills will be missing a few of their regulars on Sunday in Kansas City, but the good news is they’ll have their starting quarterback in the lineup.

There was some doubt coming out of the Bills Monday night game in New England as to whether Tyrod Taylor’s throwing shoulder would be fit enough for him to perform this Sunday at Arrowhead.

@Rotoworld_FB

Charcandrick West missing from practice again http://tinyurl.com/z7uu99u

@JoeBuscaglia

Joe Buscaglia Retweeted Rotoworld Football

#Chiefs may be down to their third-string RB, Spencer Ware, against the #Bills Sunday

Rex Ryan: "We're Doing Everything We Can" (1:39)

HC Rex Ryan offers injury updates on Mario Williams, Tyrod Taylor, Kyle Williams and more.

Final injury report
Click here to find out the latest injury information for the Bills heading into this week's game against the Kansas City Chiefs.

should Bills plays some soft zones this week?

Keep everything underneath? With concerns for the Chiefs about the running game without enough players. Come up and pound the back and any thing that is moving past the 5 yard line.

Or is the way to beat Smith?

Or pin the ears and get after IT? attack the LOS.

Rex will mix it up, but I wonder what ya guys think is the best way to beat Reid's Offense

Keep everything underneath? With concerns for the Chiefs about the running game without enough players. Come up and pound the back and any thing that is moving past the 5 yard line.

Rex will mix it up, but I wonder what ya guys think is the best way to beat Reid's Offense

I am concerned that if you blitz them, it will be screens and Alex smith scrambles all day. I would rather play coverage.

I wouldn't blitz much.

I would put Darby on Maclin and Gilmore on Kelce.

Rush 4 and mix it up with different pressure packages whilst still dropping 7 into coverage.

As long as Bryant and Carrington hold up against the run, I really don't see how KC can score consistently

I am concerned that if you blitz them, it will be screens and Alex smith scrambles all day. I would rather play coverage.

I might have guessed. But i do not follow the Chiefs and did not know whether Alex has a deep threat

I wouldn't blitz much.

I would put Darby on Maclin and Gilmore on Kelce.

Rush 4 and mix it up with different pressure packages whilst still dropping 7 into coverage.

As long as Bryant and Carrington hold up against the run, I really don't see how KC can score consistently

Bills have done a fine job against the run. Besides those few but huge, egregious player errors ( Duke i am looking at you) and i see you too Baccarri ! )

Its seems to me our Defense matches up well this weekend.

Bandit you dont think Bills CBs should just take a side of the field per se? whomever lines up?

I might have guessed. But i do not follow the Chiefs and did not know whether Alex has a deep threat

Bills have done a fine job against the run. Besides those few but huge, egregious player errors ( Duke i am looking at you) and i see you too Baccarri ! )

Its seems to me our Defense matches up well this weekend.

Bandit you dont think Bills CBs should just take a side of the field per se? whomever lines up?

I would prefer matching Darby to Maclin because (a) his recovery speed and short-area quickness is better than Gilmore's, and (b) Gilmore is bigger and more physical, which makes him a better match for Kelce.

I would prefer matching Darby to Maclin because (a) his recovery speed and short-area quickness is better than Gilmore's, and (b) Gilmore is bigger and more physical, which makes him a better match for Kelce.

Darby's make up speed is stupid. His reaction after getting turned around is just amazing!

Gilmore for sure should play the physical role. I have always always thought he should be up on his man, when Ryan was playing zones exemplified that for me.

Who is their other pass catching threat. and this that a Robey or Leodis assignment?

thanks Bandit

Darby's make up speed is stupid. His reaction after getting turned around is just amazing!

Gilmore for sure should play the physical role. I have always always thought he should be up on his man, when Ryan was playing zones exemplified that for me.

Who is their other pass catching threat. and this that a Robey or Leodis assignment?

thanks Bandit

After Kelce and Maclin, they don't have another player with more than 17 receptions. They split the 3rd WR role between Albert Wilson and Chris Conley, neither of whom are huge threats. I think Leo matches best against either, but Robey would also be fine in that role.

If DeAnthony Thomas were active, he'd be a Robey assignment for certain.

If actually like to see Robey focus on covering the backs out of the backfield, as that's really the only place besides Maclin and Kelce that Smith will throw the ball frequently

I agree with you, but doesn't seem like they really move the CBs around too much. Gilmore on the right, Darby on left has been the norm. I didn't notice what they did last week cause the pats though. Were they moving them around?