I hate to admit it, but Taylor sucks

Well Kaepernick made it to a Superbowl. When is the last time the Bills did that?

Can't take that away from him. Nor the following season. But opposing teams adjusted and he has been struggling ever since.

He is not a pocket QB and has mechanical issues with his arm motion. He wouldn't do anything to improve our situation at the position.

GO BILLS!!!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would take Kaepernick over Taylor for the following:

-has shown slightly better mental skills

​-is much more durable

-is more appropriately sized

​-in my opinion is a more effective runner

​-can occasionally be clutch (unlike Taylor)

I would take Taylor over him for the following:

- is much more accurate

-is a higher character individual

-in my opinion is a brighter guy

-in my opinion is a better runner

-has a better release and throwing motion

Well Kaepernick made it to a Superbowl. When is the last time the Bills did that?

:thumbdown::thumbdown: Now that is a great argument on why TT sucks.

Edited by The Thurmanator

Over the past 3 weeks the Bills are 28th in the league in Red Zone efficiency. They're 18th in the league for the entire season. The only thing consistent about Tyrod is his inconsistency. He's getting worse every week and the Bills' record reflects it.

So their red zone efficiency is middle of the pack for the season. OK. As if Manuel was the QB all season, was 5th in passer rating, 6th in comp % and 7th in in Y/A, you would ignore those numbers and cherry pick his red zone efficiency. Of course you wouldn't. You would be on a victory campaign telling us all about how Manuel has 14 TD's to 4 INT's and everything is the defense and coaches' fault. I swear, there are still about 4-5 of you who were wrong about Manuel so now you are hell bent on proving to everyone that "see, Taylor isn't good either." For what purpose is beyond me. But it's so blatantly obvious to everyone else.

Edited by metzelaars_lives

Sick of the game managers. If we go down lets at least go down swinging. Put EJ back and let him air it out. People can biatch all they want about his early performance against jags, but be brought us back to a late 4thQ lead, making best use anyone could hope for of our limited arsenal that game. Does anyone really think TT could recover from that deficit? When we get behind with him at QB I have pretty much zero faith he leads us back.

Edited by JTSP

Kaepernick beat the packers in the playoffs with his legs. Taylor barely beat the Titans doing so.

And you are telling me it took teams multiple years to adjust their gameplan? Sure its not that Jim Tomsula is his coach?

Did you watch last year? He fell off a cliff because defenses caught up to him. When Roman tried to adjust, it became evident that Kaepernick is a very limited player at the position; he just can't operate consistently from the pocket, has a slow delivery, and bails out too quickly.

And yes, I'm telling you it took opposing DCs a season and a half to catch up. Seattle provided one helluva blueprint, too. Along with Arizona.

GO BILLS!!!

You sir are correce and look at who they beat.

1 Against an Andrew Luck 1-3 team,

2 against a 4-7 Miami team,

1 against a 2-9 Tenny team,

1 against the 6-5 JETS team

I didnt realize that those wins should not count.

I would take Kaepernick over Taylor for the following:

-has shown slightly better mental skills

​-is much more durable

-is more appropriately sized

​-in my opinion is a more effective runner

​-can occasionally be clutch (unlike Taylor)

You do realize that Kaep has been benched right?

Forced to throw from the pocket. Do you mean like how Bellichick did to Taylor a week ago@ how did that turn out

The question is (and I would like to really know honestly)

How does this happen against the pats but against the Cheifs (who have a very good defense) he WAS able to throw from the pocket.

I am wondering just how much of this is Roman just bringing him along slowly.

I didnt realize that those wins should not count.

There's statistics (where you analyse the data to derive an objective result), damned statistics (where you analyse data to derive the result you want), and Bills statistics (where you ignore all positive data, then claim the sky is falling because the remaining negative data isn't positive.) A/k/a "If you ignore all the positive net yardage the Bills have gained, it's clear their offense sucks."

I would take Taylor over him for the following:

- is much more accurate

-is a higher character individual

-in my opinion is a brighter guy

-in my opinion is a better runner

-has a better release and throwing motion

:thumbdown::thumbdown: Now that is a great argument on why TT sucks.

Brighter guy?

what makes you say that.

Funny that's what TT reminds me of...a promising HS player.

you are kidding right?

Of course you have a grasp of how complicated being a QB in the NFL is.

I mean i dont so..

But it aint high school or College. To even make it this far a QB needs to have a mixture of talents and he better be really really good at some things if not many. and its still a crapshoot

There's statistics (where you analyse the data to derive an objective result), damned statistics (where you analyse data to derive the result you want), and Bills statistics (where you ignore all positive data, then claim the sky is falling because the remaining negative data isn't positive.) A/k/a "If you ignore all the positive net yardage the Bills have gained, it's clear their offense sucks."

Experience talkin' right there Brother Tom.

Crunching numbers and takin" names!

You heard it here first: next year's Bills starting QB, Matt Schaub. :lol:

ouija board? or the magic 8 ball?

: )

Brighter guy?

what makes you say that.

you are kidding right?

Of course you have a grasp of how complicated being a QB in the NFL is.

I mean i dont so..

But it aint high school or College. To even make it this far a QB needs to have a mixture of talents and he better be really really good at some things if not many. and its still a crapshoot

No becuase I don't think he is making it. That's the point