Phone # to the league office

Estelle Getty

Let me tell you what Melba Toast is packing right here. I've got four-eleven positrack out back. Seven-fifty double pumper. Edelbrock intake, bored over thirty, eleven to one pop up pistons. Turbo jet, three ninety horse power. We're talking some !@#$ing muscle.

I know you got this thing out a comic book. I saw the add, two-ninety-five, it's right next to the sea monkeys. You see that over there? That's white lightning. You see the shoes on that thing, you've got to get some tires for this it's a pizza cutter man.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it funny people like you have watched a *pats game in the last 15 years and haven't caught on to what's clearly going on.

But then im sure you think the government loves you, the 6 oclock news keeps you informed, and you can't pass up a good deal on meat from Walmart.

Oh this is too good. I thought you were serious after the first post but now I see you're just trolling. Well played.

Ok we will go with that. Dont worry about a phantom holding call that changed the whole game on the interception in the first quarter.

Interference on Rex and a player rolling out of bounds untouched w out the clock stopping. I was even right about that. 2 things I have never seen before.

but let's blame leodis. It's easier that way.

Ok we will go with that. Dont worry about a phantom holding call that changed the whole game on the interception in the first quarter.

Interference on Rex and a player rolling out of bounds untouched w out the clock stopping. I was even right about that. 2 things I have never seen before.

I watched the so called "holding" over and over again on that play. There wasnt any at all. Of course it was a huge play and MNF didnt show any replay. The refs were amateurish tonight. It was really embarrassing.

You are such a homer. Graham grabbed Gronk's jersey beyond the 5 yard limit. It was holding. Easy call.

212-450-2000. You will thank me after the game. The only way things will change is if we start a movement and force the Hand of the NFL.

My advice would be not to sound like a crying Bills fan but rather to focus on the fact that it is apparent *pats games are predetermined.

I tried calling, office opens back up at 8:30 tomorrow AM.

Anyone call?

CBF

Not gonna lie, part of me wants to call just to see what would happen. But the other part of me has spent six years of my life working in a call center, and I know I'm not getting anywhere near Roger Goodell and I'm just gonna be talking to some poor shmuck making 10 bucks an hour and has no power to do anything about it but basically record the complaint and offer me a discount at the NFL.com fan store.

Not gonna lie, part of me wants to call just to see what would happen. But the other part of me has spent six years of my life working in a call center, and I know I'm not getting anywhere near Roger Goodell and I'm just gonna be talking to some poor shmuck making 10 bucks an hour and has no power to do anything about it but basically record the complaint and offer me a discount at the NFL.com fan store.

haha so true

Glad Im not the only one who has worked in a call center

CBF

Anyone call?

CBF

I just called. Was given the option to speak with someone in the NFL's PR department, or can also email the NFL at officeofcommissioner@nfl.com. I've refrained from following up with either yet. The PR dept might be an interesting discussion. I'd be surprised to even hear back with an email. Part of me says what's the point of wasting any time complaining....

I just called. Was given the option to speak with someone in the NFL's PR department, or can also email the NFL at officeofcommissioner@nfl.com. I've refrained from following up with either yet. The PR dept might be an interesting discussion. I'd be surprised to even hear back with an email. Part of me says what's the point of wasting any time complaining....

Thats exactly what they want you to think

CBF