NBA/Golden State Warriors thread

Maury Ballstein

Bottom line -- Draymond shouldn't have been suspended for that particular incident, because it is a widely-accepted response to what LeBron did. LeBron didn't complain about the slap to his junk, he complained about being called a B word.

Punching a guy in the nuts is a widely accepted response?

I'm only barely following this because the Warriors are now my local team, but even I know Green is a punk who got away without being suspended for longer than he should have in these playoffs.

What Lebron did was smart, he took advantage of stupid.

Yup. That usually works in sports.

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All that matters is if Draymond did what he did and the series was tied, he wouldn't have been suspended. There's no way it would've happened. He was tossed because the Cavs were down.

Either way, Lebron drops to 2-5 next game.

Yeah but you gotta' admit it's a lot more fun when Green is out and the GS defense drops off.

That first half last night was fun.

Unfortunately for the Cadavs......they are going to get re-planted and stretching it to 6 or 7 ain't going to make it any less painful.

Yeah but you gotta' admit it's a lot more fun when Green is out and the GS defense drops off.

That first half last night was fun.

Unfortunately for the Cadavs......they are going to get re-planted and stretching it to 6 or 7 ain't going to make it any less painful.

Of course, at the end of the day it's just entertainment.

I just take solace in the fact that even though he got Draymond tossed, Lebron still got overshadowed by Kyrie in their win. Must've drove him nuts.

Warriors in 6 unless Lebron says that Steph Curry is a meany head with his mouthguard.

Should be a good game tonight. Draymond should have a chip on his shoulder, though he plays like that all the time. No way Kyrie can repeat his performance, but hopefully he plays well. Love needs to contribute more if he plays that many minutes. Curry will do his annoying mouthpiece thing. Can't wait.

Watching Curry warm up on the pregame, it's disgusting how good of a shooter he is. I still think Ray Allen has the best looking shot I've seen, but Curry is incredible. It's weirder when he misses.

If Curry has another so-so game and the Warriors pull out the series, does it become a thing that's he's not a great Finals player? Does the narrative change to an incredible shooter who is incredible in the regular season, but gets bodied and semi-neutralized in the postseason?

Edited by FireChan

If Curry has another so-so game and the Warriors pull out the series, does it become a thing that's he's not a great Finals player? Does the narrative change to an incredible shooter who is incredible in the regular season, but gets bodied and semi-neutralized in the postseason?

If Curry goes off does he win Finals MVP? It's debatable, so he hasn't been bad, but clearly the physical play affects his game.

Pretty cool they brought Sager into the fold.

Agreed

It would be hard not to agree that he clutches down. Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

Agreed

It would be hard not to agree that he clutches down.

If Curry goes off does he win Finals MVP? It's debatable, so he hasn't been bad, but clearly the physical play affects his game.

If Curry doesn't win a Finals MVP, I think his legacy goes to a great shooter and good player in the NBA on a great team.