NBA/Golden State Warriors thread

Maury Ballstein

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would have stayed up to watch the game tonight, but without duncan, i don't think i will.

Its getting dvr treatment for 2nd half. Aldridge as a fill in for Duncan doesn't kill it too much.

I'm 2 manhattans in gonna try to make it thru 1st half as its tipoff time

Its getting dvr treatment for 2nd half. Aldridge as a fill in for Duncan doesn't kill it too much.

I'm 2 manhattans in gonna try to make it thru 1st half as its tipoff time

It's over.

The Warriors have killed the NBA. No one is left. I honestly think they won't be challenged in the postseason now. There's gonna be too many guys on teams who think it is hopeless, and they'll be right.

Edited by FireChan

Beat the Spurs and Cavs by 70 points. Steph and Draymond play with so much confidence.

It really is over. Can't see anyone beating them in a playoff series.

Lebron James makes me wanna puke. Poor Blatt gets fired with insanely good record.

Lebron acts like he doesn't know about it. Grown men calling their agency Klutch sports with a K.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

• 2 weeks later...

Celtics band of average guys with an exciting win over the Clippers and Doc Rivers.

Was odd watching Paul Pierce vs the C's in overtime. 3 seed and Jae Crowder is kinda not terrible. Fleeced the Mavs on the Rondo trade.

Warriors about to be the Yankees of basketball if they actually can obtain Kevin Durant next year as some NBA rumor people are starting to whisper about. Curry KD Klay Draymond good luck with that.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

they don't need KD, seriously, why mess with that team, they are simply amazing and Steph Curry is one of the most amazing NBA players in a very long time. He is almost unstoppable, despite everyone knowing what he does each and every time down court.

Celtics band of average guys with an exciting win over the Clippers and Doc Rivers.

Was odd watching Paul Pierce vs the C's in overtime. 3 seed and Jae Crowder is kinda not terrible. Fleeced the Mavs on the Rondo trade.

Warriors about to be the Yankees of basketball if they actually can obtain Kevin Durant next year as some NBA rumor people are starting to whisper about. Curry KD Klay Draymond good luck with that.

i think they are done with griffin...he'd look good in Philly :-), sounds like Denver is on their radar

It's amazing that the Western Conference has three teams with 40 wins at the break. (Warriors, Spurs, Thunder)

Anybody think the Clippers will trade Paul or Griffin before the deadline?

Anyone watching the Skills comp tonight?

I'm going to record so that I can skip all the bs. I hope they change the dunk contest back to how it used to be. Not the team dunk crap from a year (maybe two) ago.

Anyone watching the Skills comp tonight?

I'm going to record so that I can skip all the bs. I hope they change the dunk contest back to how it used to be. Not the team dunk crap from a year (maybe two) ago.

i plan to watch. No "big" names in the dunk contest but Curry is in the 3 point competition

i plan to watch. No "big" names in the dunk contest but Curry is in the 3 point competition

I didn't know Curry was competing. That should be good. I think Redick has the best chance of beating him.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall