Week 11 Predictions: Bills at Pats* on MNF

YoloinOhio

As I've stated in numerous threads this week, the Bills have a reputation, for whatever reason, of playing the *Pats closer at Gillette than at the Ralph.

That being said, the result of the game is gonna stem from us staying healthy offensively, sustaining drives and protecting Tyrod Taylor.

Predictability has also been a problem for us when facing these guys. We tend to get behind early (like most teams against them), panic and deviate from the game plan and attempt to often get in a shootout against these guys, which not just us, but nobody will ever win. Keeping the chains moving and not committing stupid penalties that puts us in 3rd and long situations must be avoided!

Defensively, as I said before, press/man to man coverage, perhaps playing nickel and dime packages almost exclusively is a good idea. Make LeGarrett Blount beat us! And he may very well do that, but I trust the front seven to do it's job.

When Brady passes, not giving Gronk a free release, getting our hands up if we can't get to Brady is a must.

Bills will hang most of the game, but, as much as I hate to say it, New England always finds a way and makes the adjustments that a lot of other teams can't. Its astonishing that Brady, at his age, seems to be getting better, yet his long time rival, only a year older, Peyton Manning, seems to be on the decline.

That being said...

Patriots-34

Bills-24

We cannot afford sequential 3 and outs.

No team is perfect and the probability exists that they will face a few throughout the game.

Get in Gronks way near the LOS as he has 4 OPI calls so far this season.

Absolutely. We just can't afford several in a row, especially if we are holding a late lead and trying to close out a game.

Rex goes through 12 different headsets and gets an endorsement deal with "Gorilla Glue"....

Last headset explodes on the turf when Rex slams it down and says "!@#$ yeah" 20 times into the camera

Big night for Jerry Hughes and Preston Brown

Karlos gets the TD he needs to set the record.

Bills win 28-24

someone leave a half smoked blunt outside of Blount's hotel room

Why in hell would anyone do that? Do you think smoking a little pot, hours before the game, would negatively affect his playing ability? All it would do is relax the guy and provide extra focus.

BTW: you got any?

Edited by SAMMY HANDWICH

Bills 24-23.

The Bills will utilize alot of 11 and 12 personnel with LeSean split out as a fifth receiver occasionally. This will cause the Pats to play nickel ,and after completing a few early passes, the running game will take over. Roman will use less heavy personnel groupings 21 and 22 early, because the Pats crowded the box last time.The defense is aided by the offense controlling the ball ,and Rex has the defense ready to challenge the Pats O this time. We commit fewer penalties, win the turnover battle and special teams plays a strong game.

Edited by The Thurmanator

38-27 Pats* - with the Bills getting some garbage points in the 4th Q. Brady's on a mission this year to show the Commish up and as much as I hate the guy, he's a clear cut first ballot HOFer....just too damn bad he ended up in the AFC East....