Bills can give Brady his suspension

bisonbrigade

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

then we lose.. not stooping to a low level for a sports win...

a clean hit that takes out Brady is one thing, but accepting or suggesting dirty play for a stupid sports win is beyond sad and extremely pathetic.. Integrity is everything win or lose, we should never stoop to the Patriots level no matter what

Amen to that. I'm as tired as anybody else of seeing the Patriots put yet another wuppin on the Bills over the last 15 yrs. But to sell out one's character & integrity over some professional sport is putting way, way too much importance on something that is recreation. This same kind of values has permeated too far in our society already. That's my 2 cents, so goes it. Go Bills on Monday night!!!

I want Brady hurt as much as anyone, but I don't want the Bills or any team going out of their way to try to make it happen. The game is inherently violent, I just hope and pray every week that Brady's number comes up and he's the victim of long term injury as a result of clean hard play.

So your plan is to win dirty by attempting to injure him? That's low. I'd rather lose clean than win dirty.

Agreed. I can't believe what I'm reading on some of these posts. I don't want to route for a dirty team. I'll take an L over that. SMH.

Can we wish the Flu on him? He has small children and we all know that they are good at carrying germs home.

I want Brady hurt as much as anyone, but I don't want the Bills or any team going out of their way to try to make it happen. The game is inherently violent, I just hope and pray every week that Brady's number comes up and he's the victim of long term injury as a result of clean hard play.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Integrity? LOL. Integrity is for losers. No Superbowl rings given out for integrity. Just win baby!

This says a ton about your character and why you'd wish injury on someone because he is better than our guy. I can't stand Brady as much as anyone, but I'm not going to wish he gets hurt just so we have a better shot. To me, that's the complete loser mentality.

One good hit by Hughes or Mario Williams and the Bills could give Brady his well deserved suspension, IR. If I were the Bills I would hit Brady hard early and often. Do not worry if Brady released the ball, do not worry about late hits or personal fouls. Just hit Brady as hard as you can as often as you can. Like his next pass would not be completed for 15 yards anyhow. Even if you don't knock him out, you can't tell me it would not rattle a player to know the other team does not worry about flags or late hits. It justs wants to inflict pain on you. After the first quarter, watch how Brady plays when that sinks in to his brain.

Playing dirty cheap football is as bad as cheating other ways. I think they should play football and try to win at football. Going after him hard should be a strategic priority, but Greg Williams hasn't been in Buffalo for quite a few years, and I would just as soon not see our QB injured, our stars and coaches suspended, and our reputation ruined. Making pain and injury your priority is neither nice nor wise, and with both the league and the refs clearly interested in protecting QBs, would probably not increase our chances of winning this game by much, and very likely reduce our chances of winning some of our upcoming ones amid suspensions and more.